• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which park you visit most?

jp fan said:
Fall crawl in Harlan
is October 17,18 if anyone is wanting to make some plans

That sounds like a good one to put on the calendar if I have enough vacation time to take off that friday. Well Fawk, guess I'd have to take off that Thurs night too since it's a long ass drive. Idk about that long of a trip, only have 38 hours vacation time left to do me til next year. Done burned through over 3 weeks already this year, **** burns a hole in my pocket! :****:

Re: Which park you visit most?

I miss the GAP. Went 6 times last year. Guess chocco and Mmorv are the next favs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
That sounds like a good one to put on the calendar if I have enough vacation time to take off that friday. Well Fawk, guess I'd have to take off that Thurs night too since it's a long ass drive. Idk about that long of a trip, only have 38 hours vacation time left to do me til next year. Done burned through over 3 weeks already this year, **** burns a hole in my pocket! :****:
There is always days off without pay :spin: loller.gif just kidding we all need every dollar we can get. If you do get to come up it will on your list every year its a great place

Harlan is badass!! I'm about 2+ hrs from there. Usually try to hit it few times a year, haven't made it yet this year.
Be quite a drive for most you guys on here but been hearing lots of good stuff about Rush Off-road,near Ashland Ky. SRRS event there 28th of this month,gonna try to make it up there and check it out. :driving:

TacomaJD said:
I wanna go during the fall when the leaves are falling with cool weather! :****:

You need to be there the first week or second week of October then. By the end of October it is winter up there. Trees are bare and its cold as a mofo at night.

The best weekends we have ever been to Harlan were always mid October.

GT_Buggy said:
I miss the GAP. Went 6 times last year. Guess chocco and Mmorv are the next favs.

X3 on missing the GAP, only 25 min. from my house. I've been to Morris Mtn. 2x this year but it's an hour and half + from my house so my trips are pretty limited. Would like to check out Stoney some time.

GT_Buggy said:

I am surprised you put MM on your list Antone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Before it closed, Callalantee in Mtn City, TN was about a once a month if not more ride. It was a good day ride place that could be as easy or as hard as you wanted it to be. After it closed I would do 2-3 trips to Harlan a year and then ride a bunch of private land.

pholmann said:
Whenever someone gets in East Tennessee you should check out a tiny place called chinquapin off-road park. It's tiny but supposed to be hardcore as hell. It's privately owned little joint that's free.

http://www.chinquipinoffroad.com

Definitely, that place is badass. It's just about an hour from my shop, I can't wait to get the buggy done and take it there for a shakedown run. The cool thing about it it's just a huge natural rock garden in the middle of a big cow pasture. If you break you're always within walking distance of your tow rig. It's probably more of a day trip type of place though. Would be a good place to tack onto a trip to Harlan or Windrock.

Mm was off the list until a few weeks back when we went and made if back doing most all the trails and no hospital visit!

Which park you visit most?

GT_Buggy said:
Mm was off the list until a few weeks back when we went and made if back doing most all the trails and no hospital visit!

I hear ya brother, hate we didn't get to ride together the other day, but we will hit it sometime this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I been to biscuit mountain a couple times this year but mostly ride fultondale and Leeds Alabama free ride area and good people close to home my old tow rig only got 8 to 10 mpg but the new one gets twice that so I need to venture out some

Re: Re: Which park you visit most?

Grey rock is my fav but havent been in forever .. I think I could sit and watch cable hill beatdowns for years and never get bored .. I really wish they had more stuff there still

So far this year
Superlift, hpo , and witc once a piece.. I dont get to go anywhere near as much as I would like

Latest posts