• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

White only town in africa

Re:

My grandma lives in Nigeria and is the only white person that most of them have ever seen so they treat her like a celebrity.

Lots of South African white folks. Lead singer from Seether is South African. I met a guy in Charlotte last year that was South African. He had a British/English accent, I figured that was his ethnicity, but he said he was South African. Looked just like another white guy to me.

TacomaJD said:
Lots of South African white folks. Lead singer from Seether is South African. I met a guy in Charlotte last year that was South African. He had a British/English accent, I figured that was his ethnicity, but he said he was South African. Looked just like another white guy to me.

Buddy of mine lived there for a year while his girlfriend did her hippy-fix-the-world stint. Said it was FULL of drunk spooks, like our homeless, not the thugs. Said they were "kinda like the ******s in Charleston S.C., beat for so long they don't get smart with whitey 150 years after slavery was over". Reckon he was right. Colored folk in Charleston were nice as hell when we went last summer!