• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

white walker buggy by angryfab

A

angryfab

I met ross at hale mountain on a ride he told me he just riped the sub frame out of his poorly built buggy an that he didn't care what it cost he wanted one of my buggys..... key words just killed his buggy, wants angryfab buggy, price not an option,
So I told him to call me . Well he did an did an did an did !
So I was reading a bashing thread on here an the guy who wanted the buggy built was told that he had to buy an atlas because his dubbler would not work . I thought well **** far ! Now you got to understand I haven't been building buggys long so his kindof made me wounder what the deal was .if you build custom buggys why can't it work .the shop that was in the thread has built a hell of a lot of buggys an some dam nice ones at that so I knew that they knew what they were talking about .
So this got me to thincking an I couldn't wrap my mind around it . So I called ross an said bring me your **** ! He said tks .
Here is the start of his 118-120 doubled buggy
I'm not trying to start a bunch of **** on here , an yes I've been drinking , an john ples don't band me (or gost band) although nobody hardly ever ever comments on my post for some reason so sometimes I thinck I've been gost band .look at me rambling this is why I had rather typ
Here is what I got so far

Attachments

• 20150717_202403.jpg
    20150717_202403.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 20150717_202428.jpg
    20150717_202428.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 20150717_202442.jpg
    20150717_202442.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 20150717_202504.jpg
    20150717_202504.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 147
Re: walker buggy by angryfab

Iknow its got to be hard to make each buggy look better than the last, but you never disappoint. Keep the pics coming man thumb.gif

its more and more bad ass every time i see it. i wanted an top quality buggy with the setup i had and a full no question warranty he backs his buggys with . this absolutely awesome design and top notch work i couldn't ask for a better builder and buggy. thanks george

George, Ross has been showing me pictures every time you send them. Looks bad ass. Never expected it to look this good ( not saying that other ones don't but to me you've taken this one to a whole different level.. :****: flashemifyougotem

Man those rolled frame rails are freakin awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drool

Entire thing looks awesome, this might be my favorite one to date. That A pillar is sick :****:

shits bad man…. FWIW I hardly comment because there just isn't much to say that others aren't saying already.. You've got an original style that looks good as hell hitit hitit

The lines on these things amaze me. George isn't going to take the easy way and have you order a high priced piece to make his life easier...He will figure it out. It doesn't take long to figure out how smart he really is once you meet him. :****:

Ya'll think the pics look good...Should stop by and see George sometime.

Draco said:
The lines on these things amaze me. George isn't going to take the easy way and have you order a high priced piece to make his life easier...He will figure it out. It doesn't take long to figure out how smart he really is once you meet him. :****:

Ya'll think the pics look good...Should stop by and see George sometime.
SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Brian, You saying George is a hottie? :flipoff1:

Ross ,, brightest silver with silver pearl would be a baddass color.