• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can Vulcanize a tire local to Chattanooga?

If you don't find anything closer, Landers Tire in Shelbyville TN does good work on tires.

xjkrawler said:
Looking for a shop to vulcanize a tire local to the Chattanooga area.

Names and phone numbers would be great!

X2 I need the same info but have never heard of anyone local

He's on hwy 411 you can get to him by going thru athens or exit 60 off 75 go thru sweetwater to madisonville then get on 411

For got to put if you go thru athens take 39 to get over there he's right on coner by subway and it is englewood

Had the same people Zach is referring to fix a bogger of mine and its still going strong. The company name is Bain & Holden Tire Co. in Englewood,TN.

krackem said:
OK still a stroll from Chattanooga tho I believe there's some in Rome or close to it that'd would be closer
North GA tire in Cartersville GA. They are 1 hour south of Chattanooga. They do great work. (770) 387-1400 ask for David.

krackem said:
OK still a stroll from Chattanooga tho I believe there's some in Rome or close to it that'd would be closer

I usually go either thru Athens or Cleveland and either way is closer than Rome.

bushhog750 said:
North GA tire in Cartersville GA. They are 1 hour south of Chattanooga. They do great work. (770) 387-1400 ask for David.

That's the place thanks bushhog and robpate are u referring to me or is someone else's name Zak also in this thread