• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who has a PSC or Howe Steering hookup ?

rugger99

I am getting ready to order my full hydro system. I spoke with PSC on the phone and the guy seemed annoyed that I called them instead of a distributer and literally spent less than 5 minutes talking to me. When I called Howe, the owner answered the phone and spent about 40 minutes giving me insight and answering my questions. I really liked the way Howe treated me and at the end of the day their system is only a couple hundred more than PSC. That being said I also like to get the most bang for my buck....does anyone have any input regarding these companies and how they currently back their products and does anyone have a go to person for either company ?

Howe all the way!
Called and same experience you did, talked to owner, got me a rebuild kit.

PSC, sold me wrong ram on my Sami buggy, after install didn't work, then realized they sold me a assist ram vs full hydro ram.
And asked me to pay difference.

I appreciate the replys/info. For what it is worth, there is another option out there that I did not know about and that is Radial Dynamics. I talked to the owner (Eric Amato) the other day and I will be going with a system he is putting together using a mixture of PSC and Radial Dynamics components. I included a link to his website in the event others do not know about his company and may want to check it out.