• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who has the best deal on racelines?

fabricator1

Who has the best deal? Also are most people running the 17x8.5 or 9.5 with 43s? I'm running 43s now on h1s so they're only about 8 inches wide. And just out of curiosity, how come about 1/2 the raceline wheels I see say raceline on the face of the wheel and the other 1/2 don't?

Re: Re: Who has the best deal on racelines?

untchabl said:
My buddy bought a set of Racelines Monsters from Goforth in January and they were $269 each.
**** that sounds pretty cheap!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just got a set from Scott Goforth. Not even arrived yet, shipped yesterday. They were priced right, and he was easy to do business with.

If the man shows up sat to buy my axles i will be calling goforth on monday, thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have a local Discount Tire, try us. I sell racelines in my area and the prices are usually very competitive.

Guess I will have to call around. $340 was the cheapest I saw online with free shipping. Was the $269 with a aluminum or steel ring?

SilverStarCustoms said:
Scott will take care of you. He usually always has them in stock.

X100 We had a little mix up in back spacing, possibly my fault I assumed he only carried 4" anyways he said he'd switch them out before I finished my sentence. Super cool. This is my second set of tires and wheels and I will keep my money at Goforth.

poolman said:
X100 We had a little mix up in back spacing, possibly my fault I assumed he only carried 4" anyways he said he'd switch them out before I finished my sentence. Super cool. This is my second set of tires and wheels and I will keep my money at Goforth.
Excellent. I'll be calling him next week. What back spacing is available? I'm assuming you bought 17x9.5 ?

fabricator1 said:
Excellent. I'll be calling him next week. What back spacing is available? I'm assuming you bought 17x9.5 ?

You'd have to call to see what they have in stock.