• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who wants to ride april 15th-16th

bbone

My weekend plans have been ****ed lately, but April 15th-16th I am free..anyone want to ride? Kush and I have discussed...anyone else up?

Keep in mind the one and only Ben bone is in Columbus.. Hawk pride has to be a fawkin haul! I'm down as far as I know... nothin on the books molaugh
If your scared to ride feel free to post up also. Pussies :flipoff1:

I'm sitting at HPO literally as I type this. Ain't coming back next weekend. Love the park, but not two weekends in a row.
Otherwise I might be down for a ride if I get this weekend's wounds fixed before then (front R&P and tire). I'll keep in tune to the thread.

We got several headed down to Hawks pride and still have a few undecided if they are coming we may end up with quite a crowd ourselves!! loller.gif loller.gif

We got a small group going to Choco this weekend, so far about 3 rigs. Kush if you and Ben want to meet us out there come on, or anybody else for that matter. Just want to go ride.

Ben has asked me in a text.. "Man will you show me how to master boat ramp?" And lemme tell ya, that took a lot for Ben to suck that pride up and ask. Of course my answer was "hell yes". So the legend is leaning towards Choco now.. We'll see what his comment is.. I'm sure it will be a very humble "thanks kush, your a good man" as always. :stir:
I'm ready to ride!! Dammit. Why can't someone pay me to ride?? I swear to God I would be the best employee ever.

I may have friday.. When u see how tight it will be with momma and Charlie in there you may laugh hahaha. They are gonna ride Saturday. Not sure bout friday. But when they ain't in there the seats all yours.