• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are all truck drivers big pieces of ****?

money_pit_yj said:
I had another friend that used to be a bouncer. He ended up driving a truck for a living until he lost his license. He worked at a trucking company and ended up getting to run an off the books load for some cash. I didn't go with him, but he had a couple of guys ride with him that made for some good stories. One of them was a country music singer and the other was a police officer. They ended up in a high speed chase through the mountains, and the owner of the load took my friends family for ransom until he delivered the load. It was all messed up.

Do you have another friend with a pet monkey and seven women on his mind??

Zjman said:
Yup got a brand new piece of ****, I hate this truck. #12731
You still running outta Columbus or you switch to Cincinnati?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is the "Bounce" miles? Empty?

I see more empty TMC trucks than loaded. Seems they run that way more than most companies

j-mox said:
What is the "Bounce" miles? Empty?

I see more empty TMC trucks than loaded. Seems they run that way more than most companies
I run a dedicated account so most days I bounce back empty and get another load that's tarped and strapped. Pretty gravy gig that pays well.

money_pit_yj said:
You got me there sir?? Any Which Way But Lose??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right turn Clyde

money_pit_yj said:
I had a friend that was a truck driver and had to go to Texarkana from Atlanta to pick up a load of beer for a guy. It was on short notice and he was getting good money to deliver ASAP so I tagged along in my trans am to keep him out of trouble. Man we had a blast. Only issues we had were with a local sherriff but other than that nothing exciting.
You weren't in arm wrestling competitions in the 80's were you lol

Zjman said:
Yup got a brand new piece of ****, I hate this truck. #12731
You still running outta Columbus or you switch to Cincinnati?

I transferred to Cincinnati, I'm in a Kenworth rollback for now until one of our tractor trailer drivers quits and I can get back in a real truck.

Zjman said:
You weren't in arm wrestling competitions in the 80's were you lol

Interestingly enough, yes. Remember when I beat you at Vegas to win the truck? I do not appreciate you punching me in the lip and all of your hostility towards me. I am just an independent trucker trying to make a way for my family and you're all mad and stuff, but the rest of the story is pretty awesome. For those that aren't familiar, I got a video of our last match. I am the smaller of the two ;D It was an over the top experience I will never forget.

https://youtu.be/txUIq2O3wPE

ZJMan nailed it, if you are in a limited truck WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT of being side by side trying for a pass for 5-10 miles when you're double digits under the posted speed limit on a highway with only 2 lanes to drive in? If the commitment is made for a pass, how much time does the passee lose by letting off 2 mph for a minute to let the passer get on by and on with the day. I understand that any interruption is money out of you pocket, and lost hours on the road/your clock, but I'm talking a couple second 5 times a day. I'm driven a lowboy on teh highway a bit, and drive all over and have had my cdl for 14 years. I can't understand the speed governed drag race for 10 exits thing.
Otherwise, people drive like **** around trucks. No disputing that. Have to be on your toes for the idiots

Man, I Had 2 ass hats drive side by side in suv's coming back from Chattanooga, last weekend doing 65 in a 70. Lasted for 15 Miles. Needless to say I was road raging :gtfo:

dwa2469 said:
Man, I Had 2 ass hats drive side by side in suv's coming back from Chattanooga, last weekend doing 65 in a 70. Lasted for 15 Miles. Needless to say I was road raging :gtfo:

...ain't nothin' fer a mutherfukr like me to pass a sumbitch own the shoulder...

blacksheep10 said:
ZJMan nailed it, if you are in a limited truck WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT of being side by side trying for a pass for 5-10 miles when you're double digits under the posted speed limit on a highway with only 2 lanes to drive in? If the commitment is made for a pass, how much time does the passee lose by letting off 2 mph for a minute to let the passer get on by and on with the day. I understand that any interruption is money out of you pocket, and lost hours on the road/your clock, but I'm talking a couple second 5 times a day. I'm driven a lowboy on teh highway a bit, and drive all over and have had my cdl for 14 years. I can't understand the speed governed drag race for 10 exits thing.
Otherwise, people drive like **** around trucks. No disputing that. Have to be on your toes for the idiots

Hmmmm.....not sure if you're a helluva guy, or you're able to read my mind...... OR BOTH!

money_pit_yj said:
Interestingly enough, yes. Remember when I beat you at Vegas to win the truck? I do not appreciate you punching me in the lip and all of your hostility towards me. I am just an independent trucker trying to make a way for my family and you're all mad and stuff, but the rest of the story is pretty awesome. For those that aren't familiar, I got a video of our last match. I am the smaller of the two ;D It was an over the top experience I will never forget.

https://youtu.be/txUIq2O3wPE
Dude you crack me up sometimes

Ahhhh....seen a new one today on I75 in Buttfuck Truck ****ery....

Oversized load / some beams or something odd shaped in the slow lane of the 2 lane interstate minding his own 50-ish mph business. Some Old Dominion truck has a left hand jerk seizure and cuts over into the passing lane and proceeds to foreplay this ****er for bout half an exit stretch.

Kudo's for Old Dominion driver winning that grueling race as I plus the 15 cars piled up behind me celebrate by showing him that the slow/drive lane can also be a passing lane.

Just so ya know a lot of oversized loads are limited to 55mph so it's not their fault

Old dominion drivers are assholes. They think they own the highway. They must run a tight schedule cause they don't get out the way for nobody

Zjman said:
Just so ya know a lot of oversized loads are limited to 55mph so it's not their fault

Old dominion drivers are assholes. They think they own the highway. They must run a tight schedule cause they don't get out the way for nobody

Oversize load guy wasn't the problem, they need to stay in the slow lane/do whatever MPH they want. I was just shocked with the OD guy moved over to pass.

Nothing better to add other than this:

http://11foot8.com/

Thanks for all the dumbasses providing entertainment a few blocks from the office. There are actually 3 of these in downtown Durham, but the I beam gets the most wreckage.

Latest posts