• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why do flat- billers hate on rock bouncers?

Technician

I read all this hate on TCs new rig from the west coast. It gets old. Just sayin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to guess it would be because of the:

Attachments

• nutswinger.jpg
    nutswinger.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 754
Can't agree more if your jealous say u r
He has the means to play bigger than most
All of us. Way to go. That's the American dream
Right ?

Re: Re: Why do flat- billers hate on rock bouncers?

rock on bigguys!! gives me somthing to aspire to, hell how do i know the toughest parts if nobody is breaking them??

scared to death!!!!!

Every time I see a damn flat biller I want slap that ****in hat off there head and bend the damn bill over my knee and put it back on there head. I won't let you wear a flat bill in my house. That **** comes off at the door.

June dog said:
Every time I see a damn flat biller I want slap that ****in hat off there head and bend the damn bill over my knee and put it back on there head. I won't let you wear a flat bill in my house. That **** comes off at the door.
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little ignorant to the flat bill thing. I've seen them but just figured that was there choice ofwearing a hat. Is there technically more of a statement being made than that?? Just asking I don't know. Only thing I didn't like about it was :afro: were the first ones I seen doing this. Just saying

Have ya'll noticed how much of your life we all spend worrying about hate / negativity in general? I've been guilty of it. No more though. I'm tired of wasting my life on hate. I'm not going to hate and when others hate around me I'm going to walk away from it or ignore it if it is toward me. Even this thread is giving it more of our lives than it is worth. Starting the thread on Pirate was like opening a petri dish for it. Hate feeds on attention. Give it none and it starves. Don't give it a place to breed and it dies. If you really want to be a TC swinger follow his example. I'm trying to replace whatever energy and time I ever spent hating or worrying about anything negative with time and energy loving on my daughter and I hope she learns from it when she is older.

Re: Re: Re: Why do flat- billers hate on rock bouncers?

patooyee said:
Have ya'll noticed how much of your life we all spend worrying about hate / negativity in general? I've been guilty of it. No more though. I'm tired of wasting my life on hate. I'm not going to hate and when others hate around me I'm going to walk away from it or ignore it if it is toward me. Even this thread is giving it more of our lives than it is worth. Starting the thread on Pirate was like opening a petri dish for it. Hate feeds on attention. Give it none and it starves. Don't give it a place to breed and it dies. If you really want to be a TC swinger follow his example. I'm trying to replace whatever energy and time I ever spent hating or worrying about anything negative with time and energy loving on my daughter and I hope she learns from it when she is older.

This is why you are good in my book, JJ.

patooyee said:

:slowclap: :drinkers: Well said!

Latest posts