• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

why do u sticky tire jackwagons runs stickys?

#1 crawler

kingsnake u scared ur driving skills wont get u to the top wthout em on bama rocks? scared chris and i will laugh if u dont make it to the top so u run them to get there help me out here.........chris and i are thinkin about gettin us a set so hook us up with info on why to sticky tars

#1 crawler said:
kingsnake u scared ur driving skills wont get u to the top wthout em on bama rocks? scared chris and i will laugh if u dont make it to the top so u run them to get there help me out here.........chris and i are thinkin about gettin us a set so hook us up with info on why to sticky tars

#1 crawlonmynuts, all you have is a mini car so why you care? as for that ***** csmith he has broke everything in his rig running slick tires, he sure could not stand to have a tire that would take the slack out of his rig...

but I've told you before, I'm f'in old, fat, slow, ugly, and Gregg will tell you scared and blind. so i need them just to get in sight of the action and my junk wont get off the trailer without them.

haha ur on my hero list just member that rite under jojo timmie Trent but rite abouve Christopher Smith

KINGSNAKE said:
#1 crawlonmynuts, all you have is a mini car so why you care? as for that ***** csmith he has broke everything in his rig running slick tires, he sure could not stand to have a tire that would take the slack out of his rig...

but I've told you before, I'm f'in old, fat, slow, ugly, and Gregg will tell you scared and blind. so i need them just to get in sight of the action and my junk wont get off the trailer without them.

I like Pancakes. :eat:

wtf is this abortion of douchebaggery going on in here? It wreaks of man on man sex, seriously add some value around here.
And for liking dark chocaolate, come on over, I'll drop a hedgehog down your throat! :****:

Latest posts