• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

why do u sticky tire jackwagons runs stickys?

I guess if I start a 40 page dribble thread about , maybe then I will be someone. :eek:

I am sure this will be deleted by the same person who deleted my questions regarding HID lights. :fish:my junk

So why do u sticky tire jackwagons runs stickys? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
I am sure this will be deleted by the same person who deleted my questions regarding HID lights. :fish:my junk

Yeah when the vendor asks me to take all the garbage posts of you and your buddies out of his thread, then yeah they get taken out.

Matt O. said:
Yeah when the vendor asks me to take all the garbage posts of you and your buddies out of his thread, then yeah they get taken out.

I CALL YOUR bullshit. I went and asked the vendor personally. They said, "NOPE" Try again... :fish:

Hey but it's ok to talk about a TCbuild rig for 6 or 7 pages of nothing but bullshit, if your not into what we're talking about move the hell on, we don't force you to read it

KINGSNAKE said:
Hey but it's ok to talk about a TCbuild rig for 6 or 7 pages of nothing but bullshit, if your not into what we're talking about move the hell on, we don't force you to read it

They provide a place to post your worthless chit chat that could be handled through email or text messages. All of the code word threads and teenage banter has gotten a little old. Go start your own message board and you can post all of the meaningless drivel you want. I grow tired of having to wade through all of the threads about nothing on here to find something that actually has some meaningful content.

CHASMAN9 said:
I CALL YOUR bullshit. I went and asked the vendor personally. They said, "NOPE" Try again... :fish:

I Just now realized you asked about the stuff being deleted. Yes I asked Matt to delete it. It gets too confusing trying to keep up with who wants what with all that going on.

do you think a few of us that have no right to be posting on YOUR board, could get a list of phone number so if we need to ask anything we can text them and maybe they could ask for us? that way only a couple will be posting and you would not feel the need the read every post. Thank you so much for your time, your award wining legless kingsnake.

KINGSNAKE said:
do you think a few of us that have no right to be posting on YOUR board, could get a list of phone number so if we need to ask anything we can text them and maybe they could ask for us? that way only a couple will be posting and you would not feel the need the read every post. Thank you so much for your time, your award wining legless kingsnake.

It is not my board. But it seems that all of you hillbillies know each other so naturally you would have their numbers. I know that every person on here that I know personally I have their number. Maybe cell phones have not made it to your neck of the woods yet :flipgotcha:

see that seems to be the trouble, us hillbillies are the ones you don't want to read about, so if we can't post we need your number to call and text and let you pick what YOU think needs to be posted.

hell as for a phone, hell yea I got one, it's a dial type and bitch to carry, and I'm still on a party line so some times we have to wait till everyone in the trailer park is gone to bed before we can just call and f'wak with people...so how about it, you going to post your number there buddy?

KINGSNAKE said:
see that seems to be the trouble, us hillbillies are the ones you don't want to read about, so if we can't post we need your number to call and text and let you pick what YOU think needs to be posted.

hell as for a phone, hell yea I got one, it's a dial type and bitch to carry, and I'm still on a party line so some times we have to wait till everyone in the trailer park is gone to bed before we can just call and f'wak with people...so how about it, you going to post your number there buddy?

Sure, it is 601-EAT-**** :flipoff1:

Glad to see you guys graduated from mater cans and yarn to dial type and party lines!

blacksheep10 said:
Oh ****, I'd better tread lightly, my number is in my sig
Agreed, this board has gone gay yet again. Not beauflex gay, boring stupid gay

And yet everyone still looks :wtflol:

haha buncha jackwagons arguin likes 13 y/o girls........i just like ****in with kingsnake about his ***** tires because i like him.........and now ima have to say matt o i saw ur buggy rig thing non rock bouncer at rbd it was ****in gay ur time was like 4 minutes and 7 seconds my daughter could of made the course in under a mintue in her rzr 170 piss up rope

only **** that chaps my ass wrong is the lack of grammer, speech, and typing post's like your a crack whore texting your pimp.

Everything else is good **** in my book. Cant be 110% adrenaline excitement around here all the time, but sure doesnt need to be 110% of the asshattery we have had on here lately.

Latest posts