• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

why do u tsl tire jackwagons runs tsls? - Now 35%

Re: why do u tsl tire jackwagons runs tsls?

2 options on this.....

(1) you can run sticky's

or

(2) LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOUR RIG!! :driving:

#1 crawler said:
weakest post ever award
That hurts. Who are you again? Go back under the rock you crawled out from under. Okay, thank you and drive through.

The best part is that very few still run non-sticky tires. Now that that TN trendsetter has moved on to stickies it is ok for the rest of the heard to follow. :flipoff1:

yea, but we have the money to buy ours, your guys blow, i mean ask for yours to be given to you...hehe

now now don't start gettin all piss, i'm only f'waking you, race fans

KINGSNAKE said:
yea, but we have the money to buy ours, your guys blow, i mean ask for yours to be given to you...hehe

now now don't start gettin all piss, i'm only f'waking you, race fans

I wish my tires were given to me. :****: Between 6 krt's and 5 red labels and 10 raceline wheels my bank account is screaming!!

Free tires, that **** is funny. Not unless your shannon campbell!

Yeah we get tires at racing program prices, not cheap, but compared to your $750/tire Interco's it is not bad ;D

Matt O. said:
The best part is that very few still run non-sticky tires. Now that that TN trendsetter has moved on to stickies it is ok for the rest of the heard to follow. :flipoff1:
and who might this be ? :dunno:

stickys take some of the fun out of it......really all the expensive stuff takes the fun out of it. i remember the best times i have had wheelin were with a old chevy 1/2 ton with buckshots

whiskeymakin said:
stickys take some of the fun out of it......really all the expensive stuff takes the fun out of it. i remember the best times i have had wheelin were with a old chevy 1/2 ton with buckshots

the good ole days ats rite

every time i read ur posts matthew O. im like damn shut up babblin on, u nag like my ex old lady just shut up and be a sweeter person on here man gosh dang