• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

why do u tsl tire jackwagons runs tsls? - Now 35%

Well **** now it turned into a tc **** sucking thread. Get over your ****ing selfs tc aint ****ing jesus.

I'm a big TSL fan but keep in mind there are very few rocks in Wv mostly loose dirt and hill climbs with the occasional clay pit

I love tsl's but they are not the end all be all. Oh and that pic with dustin webster he is still not a pimp.

I'm a big TLC fan. I think Chili was the best. Left Eye probably doesn't look very good now. Don't go chasing waterfalls, ladies, just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. :woot: :woot:

[attachment deleted by admin]

InDaShop said:
agreadddd

New517.jpg

HELL YEA.........that is how a REALLLY GOOD wet T-SHIRT contest ends rite ther :****:

Out of all the hill climb comps around our area tsls have took the win. bible!!! I haven't even seen anyone with stickys in the running, and as far as werock I watched Wes Kean dominate with tsls. So say watch you want but it's easy for me to figure out which is a better tire for our area. Dustin couldnt hold TC's jock strap with both hands.

YEA MORE PICS..........anybody got those pics from the XRRA Germany awards cermony stored anywhere :dunno:

I seen em SOMEWHERE :dunno:.........THEY HAD BOOBS OUT AT IT YALL :****:

Latest posts