• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why does Pirate hate Southern Buggies?

Neal3000 said:
yeah i know those aren't even close to being the hardest stuff out there but still they act talk like our rigs would just suck balls on anything out there, on the rubicon we must have passed 50 freaking rigs turtle crawlin around on **** that we just hit without hardly even slowing down for and we just have medium pimpin rigs
Yeah the days of 200+:1 gearing is long gone.

Simple……….pirate 4x4 hates everything!

Say your rig is too light…..your lying.
Say you’ve got too much HP…..your lying.
Sell your rig and deprive them of your u-tube video’s…..you suck
If it can’t win KOH …….it’s junk
Trail rig…..WTF would you want one of those far
Wheel close to where you live rather than travel …..say it ain’t so

Bottom line if you don’t want to put up with Pirates **** and opinions just don’t get on…..

FOR SURE DON’T POST TC SOLD ANOTHER BUGGY. :****:

The best way I can explain it is this........

There are some on pirate that will FULLY ATTACK any post from a ,what they call a "NOOB", or anyone from the "SOUTHEAST"......

like they just went out yesterday and bought a STOCK YJ, and on the way home stopped and bought a damned LAP TOP ......

and then went home and signed up on pirate thinkin you they KNOW IT ALL, and this has OFFENEDED THEM BY TRYING TO HANG OUT WITH THEM ON THERE "LEVEL" ::)

I don,t care though, I LIKE IT, it is somewhat FUN to me ;D

I just IGNORE most of their comments.........SOMETIMES ;D

I think another source that it stems from is the fact that they ARE ignorant to the types of terrain we have to wheel on down here,I mean they think all we do is mudholes, mudboggs,

and climb steep muddy banks on the sides of dirt roads ::)

While they have stuff like the rubicon,the hammers , moab,farmington etc., so when we try and get into a discussion with them on THEIR board, how could we possibly have a CLUE about hardcore

rock wheelin being from the south, when the fact is that we DO have rock and rocks down here, and STEEP climbs covered with/ made of SOLID ROCK.

I thought surely someone on this board would have figured it out by now but since no one has here is the answer.
In the South there are Rednecks ( especially me) ,yes I said Rednecks, mean SOB's that Hunt,Fish,4 wheel ,and **** !!!
Rednecks have big dicks , yep Monsters, the Dudes from Out West have those little pencil peters which make them extremely sensitive . A Southern boy will drink a couple beers, grab his woman's ass for good luck then blast his way up the worst **** he can find. A Out West dude will sip a little wine, ask his wife if it's ok to look at her ass then ease around any potential hazards that might scrape his fancy fancy little rig.
Any more questions or did I hit the nail on the head ????

Pirate is done for sure its only 20 people going back and forth.
I am really suprised that Dave (KOH) jumped in on it. He can only loose shooting off at the mouth and alienating a entire segment of the market.
No one's intention is endurance race these rigs why would there impression be as such, and furthermore why would that be the measuring stick.

I have been everywhere the south is where it is.
-Jimmy

It doesn't bother me. The people that want to see southern rig features that don't know about Hardline or my site still get to see what they're looking for, regardless of the dumb posts. Nobody likes everything, just so happens some people are very "vocal" about it and hate. Hatin' = posts, post=views, views=fame. "If they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up". laughing1

Jimbo said:
I thought surely someone on this board would have figured it out by now but since no one has here is the answer.
In the South there are Rednecks ( especially me) ,yes I said Rednecks, mean SOB's that Hunt,Fish,4 wheel ,and **** !!!
Rednecks have big dicks , yep Monsters, the Dudes from Out West have those little pencil peters which make them extremely sensitive . A Southern boy will drink a couple beers, grab his woman's ass for good luck then blast his way up the worst **** he can find. A Out West dude will sip a little wine, ask his wife if it's ok to look at her ass then ease around any potential hazards that might scrape his fancy fancy little rig.
Any more questions or did I hit the nail on the head ????

molaugh Classic!!

[quote ]
A rig ANYBODY could point up a hill and mash the throttle. Im not impressed............... You dont even need to steer, the ruts keep you on track.
[/quote]

Did anyone else notice this ^ on the pirate thread? Seriously?....Do those flatbillers really think that it takes no driving skills to wheel around here? I would love to see some of them bring their junk out to one of the parks like Hale mtn or Mayhem in about early february after a week of hard freeze followed by a slow rain. Maybe they could show us how their "technical" driving skills would work on some muddy limestones.

I've never wheeled out west. How does the traction out there compare to around here in late summer when its bone dry?

EOR MFG said:
I am really suprised that Dave (KOH) jumped in on it. He can only loose shooting off at the mouth and alienating a entire segment of the market.
-Jimmy

He has already make it clear that he doesn't give a **** about the East Coast teams, so I am sure he could care less about pissing off folks that will never race anyways. His entire schedule is centered around West Coast racers so the changes of anybody going out to anything other than KOH is very slim. Even at that, without a spot in the big race it is pointless to go.

Speeding said:
It doesn't bother me. The people that want to see southern rig features that don't know about Hardline or my site still get to see what they're looking for, regardless of the dumb posts. Nobody likes everything, just so happens some people are very "vocal" about it and hate. Hatin' = posts, post=views, views=fame. "If they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up". laughing1

I'm a RBP :tc

Come on guys... in every sport it's up to the fans to talk trash on the sport forums, not the players... We learn this at a young age at pep-rallys, little league baseball games... so us nut swingers have to get out there and trash-talk to the other teams fans... I'ma make me some posters and shirts and foam fingers of my current favorite team: Tennessee Boys! And after June Jam my new favorite player is the rookie if the year: Hero Tanner!

i swear I was told Hammerking was having a race in 2012 at GrayRock so he may not care for east coast teams but he still wants you money.

InDaShop said:
so he may not care for east coast teams but he still wants you money.

Bingo. :flipgotcha: So cal. I have got to go to the tin benders jambo twice, hanging out people watching and trying to talk to some of them black sock wearing fags was terrible. (I'm sure there is/was a exception but I didnt run into 1) I could give a **** about KOH. Hell its not even on a bucket list of things I would like to do. I go to the RCQ to support the east coast teams and hang out with friends, other than that I would just wait for a less busy weekend to wheel. You wont see any of them guys come east, they wouldnt have a clue how to wheel here.

Here's the real story...........some of you kids weren't even born when the " Pirates of the Rubicon " was started. The Con always stood as the " grandaddy" of fourwheelin in the ole days. The " pirates" evolved into the website. The original Pirates still exist as a group/club today. But a couple just turned it into a business. West coast guys like high horsepower rigs too, don't be fooled by the talk. Its just that finesse and gearing concurs rocks . Horsepower and wheel speed concurs hills, slippery **** , and that doesn't exist really out west.

oldtimingman said:
Here's the real story...........some of you kids weren't even born when the " Pirates of the Rubicon " was started. The Con always stood as the " grandaddy" of fourwheelin in the ole days. The " pirates" evolved into the website. The original Pirates still exist as a group/club today. But a couple just turned it into a business.
I think many "kids" here are privy to this info. laughing1

oldtimingman said:
Here's the real story...........some of you kids weren't even born when the " Pirates of the Rubicon " was started. The Con always stood as the " grandaddy" of fourwheelin in the ole days. The " pirates" evolved into the website. The original Pirates still exist as a group/club today. But a couple just turned it into a business. West coast guys like high horsepower rigs too, don't be fooled by the talk. Its just that finesse and gearing concurs rocks . Horsepower and wheel speed concurs hills, slippery **** , and that doesn't exist really out west.

Was Johnny Depp in that?

Bones said:
It started his career, not What's Eating Gilbert Grape
I wish I could have watched it but my mom said I couldn't cause it was rated arrrr...

By the way Gilbert Grape's mom is what was eating him. She was a biggin'

Yea, a buddy of mine brought back a rock from moab one time, and if our rocks were like that I would just climb **** in my TOW RIG with the a/c on :****: