• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why does Pirate hate Southern Buggies?

Moab is sandstone all kinds of grip.
I want to see some of those KOH buggies take their stickies off bolt some TSL's on and hit Cable, Boat Ramp, Tub Rock or any of the other hills these guys make look easy. Who cares if these rigs would run hot at KOH they work great for what they do. I bet you put Tim C, Bobby, Bubba or Tim B in one of those KOH buggies it would be in pieces in about 2 minutes.

What are ya'll talking about? Half the people on this board mentally masturbate to KOH and have been multiple times to race, some just to watch. This place should be the official KOH fan site.

J. J.

patooyee said:
What are ya'll talking about? Half the people on this board mentally masturbate to KOH and have been multiple times to race, some just to watch. This place should be the official KOH fan site.

J. J.
be that as it may, I still really enjoy nicely done buggies of all styles. I like the southern rods and the go fast stuff. :afro:

I hate most southern buggies. Ever wheeled in Poteau, OK? Those fools are retard like rain man and definately from the south. That's the stereo type the southern builders have to overcome.

I've wheeled in Poteau, them cats are CRAZY! :****: :driving: Rippin' axles clear out from under their junk. It is cool in one respect tho. The whole damn town is wheelin' crazy. Redneck as hell

I'm scratchin my head wondering why any of y'all give a **** bout what some group of interweb faggots think about a certain "genre" of buggy... Sounds like a whole lotta web wheeler ass to mouth to me.

Bones said:
We need an ATM smiley.

cha-ching-icon.png