• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why Hardline Crawlers are going to have a better weekend than you.....

Im gonna make a sa-weet "Show your BOOBS win a BALLOON " sign for our drive up ;D

I got a sharpie and some cardboard

P said:
Im gonna make a sa-weet "Show your BOOBS win a BALLOON " sign for our drive up ;D

I got a sharpie and some cardboard
I remember doing that to get your cage in BFE Missouri for the S-dime. :drinkers:

If this was next weekend, I'd be in that area to drink yer beer!

you guys have fun!

Make sure my brother does not hurt that pretty little head of his...LOL

get lots of pics for me! wish I was going with you guys :drinkers:

hell ya I miss it!

but you know me...gotta get the big bucks....alot of contract writing goin on this weekend..

If I hit one then I can take a permenet vacation and go with you all the time! :eat: :spin:

Holy crap what a blast. We did every hard obstacle in Tellico. Friday we did Lower 2 and Upper 2, Guardrail and Hellicopter Pad. Saturday was Slickrock, down Peckerwood, up Peckerwood, Schoolbus and down and around Guardrail and Hellicopter. Man it was fun, I think all told I put about 100 miles on my rig over the whole weekend.

I'm glad yall had a good time. Was it crowded? My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, again. Maybe next time... :flipper:

No balloons :(

I did catch all the T-ville hooter gurls out in the parking lot practicing a new dance on film though :popcorn:

DavidsCJ7 said:
I'm glad yall had a good time. Was it crowded? My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, again. Maybe next time... :flipper:

It was a club members ride , the trails werent crowded at all we did run into a large group on Slickrock Saturday seemed everyone in the area had planned to hit that obstacle first thing so about 20 rigs were there all at once. LOL. It was all good though , saw a couple open front and rear rigs go up slickrock and some really scary contraptions as well :eek:

Also Chuck from Tellico Cabin rentals and Justin from Slickrock Offroad raced up slickrock side by side in thier buggies 3 times . Pretty fun to watch 8)

Latest posts