• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wicked YJ

jrhall said:
any updates ?

As far as I know Brock took it home and thats where it has been sitting since.
I think he ran outta cash to finish it, not sure though.

he bought a 1/2 ton chevy and has been playing with it mainly street stuff.
I think he also got a new job that demands a good bit of his time.

i have been looking for some ideas on brakes, steering, and air bump set up for my new rig and found the build on this board. getting to the point i just bought this rig off brock last night as a rolling chassis hopefully i will get started on this thing before long. let me know if everyone wants me to post up some updates as i go :dblthumb:

just let me know when you want me to take you to a tire grooving school the tennessee way :flipoff1:

This thing is for sale on TOR now for $6,500

EDIT - nevermind I just checked the add and it is sold.

hinton said:
i have been looking for some ideas on brakes, steering, and air bump set up for my new rig and found the build on this board. getting to the point i just bought this rig off brock last night as a rolling chassis hopefully i will get started on this thing before long. let me know if everyone wants me to post up some updates as i go :dblthumb:

He just posted... Hinton on the boards here bought it

hinton said:

Yeah keep us updated.

Hinton, what all did you get for the 6500 ? As pictured roller or what ?

What are your plan's for it drivetrain and so forth :dunno: Hell yea keep us updated, we love build threads ! :woot: :woot:

14 b always look like that pinion is offset to the centerline of the main casting. It sucks trussing them and making it look right

Built from 1994 yj frame, full tube frame from behind the back seats on to the roll cage.
Set up for chevrolet 350 th400 Motor and trans already sold but does come with np205 for a th400
Set up to fit cj 7 hood and grill
comes with:
two sets RCI 5 point harnesses
2 Carbuea Bucket seats
15" allied beadlocks
44" tsl superswampers with good tread
Dana 60 14bolt rear
set of yukon 5:13s for both axles
link bars were drilled and tapped no weld in bungs
Brand new heims all the way around
fox 16" coil overs
New warn drive flanges for front axle along with 35 spline outers
PSC hydrolic stearing pump and reservoir, no ram
15gal aluminum fuel cell mounted behind back seats
1/4" diff covers front and back
Rear 14 bolt has been converted to disk brakes
bilstein nitro bumpstops

i have had a leaf sprung cab truck for about 2 years so i am going to just put the motor trans and transfer cases out of that truck. the motor is going to be a stock ls1 :flipoff1: with a turbo 350 and 203/205 offroad design doubler. i already got most of the parts i have to get all the brake set up(thinking about cnc pedal ass and master cylinder) going to put a psc pump on my motor, might change steering motor and trying to decide on it i should mount the motor and everything soild or rubber.
as o tonight i got the motor, trans and transfer cases out of the truck, looked at lowering the jeep as much as i can, decided that i am going to change the upper front 4 link bars not much progress tonight just trying to see where i want everything to set :dblthumb: