• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wicked YJ

C

Cole

This YJ belongs to Brock one of Camerons friends. It is being built @ Cameron's shop, and is a joint effort between their group of friends. The majority of the fab work has been done by Timmie though.

TBI aluminum headed 350
400 turbo w/reverse manual valvebody
chevy single wheel 60 front 14bff rear.
44 tsls, beadlocks, full hydro, and fox coilovers, cj hood and grille and a million small details like any other build so heres the pics.

010808_21191.jpg

010808_21231.jpg

010308_20211.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture002.jpg

010708_12501.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Looks good. Looks like it can get a lot of front end damage before the front hoop takes over. :spin:

I said the exact same thing, he said he wasn't worried about it and that he didn't want it to look like everyone elses.

Rear housing is missing some tube to make it like the right side. :flipoff1:

Dizzy id right, holy crap that would be hard to build symetrical. I can't even speel symetrical. laughing

Looks really cool... I would only worry about the axle truss's for the 4 link, appears that the rear is HREW and the way its tied into that axle, it wont last. The front I cant really see but same kinda issue I think.

Tube work in the rear is sick, looks really cool thumb.gif

T
P said:
Thats an FJ dumass :flipoff1:
Thats a fawkin CJ Grill in that sum bitch fawker

I will come through this screen and woop your @$$ :flipoff1: then you will be callin me T DADDY :flipgotcha:

tyler mc said:
T Thats a fawkin CJ Grill in that sum bitch fawker

I will come through this screen and woop your @$$ :flipoff1: then you will be callin me T DADDY :flipgotcha:

Well it must be a TJ then cause CJs have leaf springs laughing

Taht is a sick ass cage in that thing :flipper: and P i was just talkin bout the grill. :flipoff1:

It looks wicked alright ;D
I know yall have checked the head room with the seats in it, I am not really diggin the drop center section in the roof line, Just looks too much to me.
Nice work for sure .

love the rear end tube work....looks very trick....

does the 'b' pillar angle out at all, or is it just the way the "rollin now" pics is taken?

under_psi said:
love the rear end tube work....looks very trick....

does the 'b' pillar angle out at all, or is it just the way the "rollin now" pics is taken?

Its got 30 deg. on it. Iv got a few more bars to add to to the B piller area.. Today got bump s. on, Motor mounted, Crossmember, Waitin on Diffcovers so i can tie the axle trusses in... Ill get some more pics up in a lil bit!!

Latest posts