• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wild

bent

Running Elbe tomorrow the 17th, anyone else?!! :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, next time.

And I was SO looking forward to getting stuck, muddy and wet. :redneck:

I'd probably be up for it if you were starting out an hour later or so but I'm just too lazy to grab the trailer and be ready to leave Issaquah by 8:00am

cool I will be there with Bent I am riding winch bitch, we are looking to run the wild you guys in?

take some pictures guys and give us a write up on the trip, i'm curious what the trail conditions are like on the busy. hope you make it through. maybe us reiter faithfull should plan a trip there too? i ran it for the first time a few months back and it was a fun trail

take some pictures guys and give us a write up on the trip, i'm curious what the trail conditions are like on the busy. hope you make it through. maybe us reiter faithfull should plan a trip there too? i ran it for the first time a few months back and it was a fun trail

You mean mudhole:D

Me and LoanRanger and the other guys in our group, didn't see any of you guys up there, but it was a good, fun day. The weather was perfect!! Sunny, not super warm, but the warm wind made up for it!.

There's only one picture of it, but I have the blue Ranger with the (purple door...)

I have a couple pics. Mainly only from the Sunrise and Mainline trails, and a few from the rock pit at the very top.
DSCF0014-4.jpg

DSCF0016-4.jpg

DSCF0022-3.jpg

DSCF0023-4.jpg

DSCF0026-4.jpg

DSCF0027-1.jpg

DSCF0029-1.jpg

Fordzuki might have some more if he uploads them.

Hey good to meet you guys, bent and metalbender. We also saw mudhogg007 up there with one of his buddies. Had a good time, didn't break anything. :beer:

I'll start another thread here in a bit with pics and vids, so as not to hijack your thread.

yea it was a good day nice to meet you guys, we ran all over the warm wind up high was strange. We ran about half way through the busy wild ran out of chain saw gas, there is a lot of wind fall on the busy.........

Hey good to meet you guys, bent and metalbender. We also saw mudhogg007 up there with one of his buddies. Had a good time, didn't break anything. :beer:

I'll start another thread here in a bit with pics and vids, so as not to hijack your thread.

Was the guy running with Mudhogg in a tan zuk on 33 TSL's? I think he was supposed to go up yesterday also.

Latest posts