• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Will Kelly make it... and will he have a "special guest driver "

P

If its free, its P
???

Let us in on the latest developments man !!!

( Im so broke and so out on the doubler stuff right now... ignore my phone call this morning !! Ill get with you when I get a paycheck HAHAHAHAH )

Talked to him last night for a while. He was crossing his fingers for a rain day today. Don't know if that happened, 80% chance for rain. He said even with a full day in the shop he was still prolly going to have to pull and all nighter on Thursday. If it was close to go on Friday he was going to delay leaving until he was done. If its no where close, as in no Rain Day he was going to ride down or bitch out.

If he rides down it will be with Heath Friday morning I believe, if its Friday night he was going to get Muchado to haul him. I told him bitching out wasn't an option. Even if he wasn't a driver we'd have a fun ass time.

Without him it will still be fun just not as much. With him we can kick the dumbassery level up a notch or two.

Kelly if you can't finish it you have a seat and you should bring those bling ford shafts for spares for someone ;D

I have 3 helpers coming over both nights, maybe more. I have to put that doubler in and that is the real hang up on time. I need 60 spindle nuts and some other small ****. to do the doubler I have to take apart a perfectly good truck and steal the tranny out of it to make mine go. bullshit. I seriously won't know if I'm taking the sheep down until about 7 on friday morning.

It just wouldnt be a ride for Kelly if he didnt have to work his ass off for 46hrs straight right before hitting the trailer :D

you are alot closer then i am some times i don't know if i am ever going to finish. but anyway i hope yall have a good time and think about the little people that don't have a rig next year i will be all about the trips. becareful!!!!!! and take alot of pictures so you can rub it in :'( :'(