• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Oct 22-24

sledneck

Coming in from PA and flying solo so I looking for a few people to ride with Thurs-Sat Oct 22-24. I wouldn't even mind doing a little leaf looking/easy trails. I have never been there but a few guys said there are some pretty nice areas there so I wouldn't mind breaking out the camera for some fall pics etc... Thanks

^^ sounds good. Should add that I will driving a 1 ton YJ on stickies with a incapable driver :)

Re:

There's some cool creek crossings and places to have a good lunch along the way.

Could actually head up 16 then hit that trail the other way. Its shaped like a soup bowl so either way has bout same uphills and downhills. That'd be a whole days ride right there.

How are the cabins at windrock? Hotel is cheaper and close to food but it would be nice to not load the trailer even night so I'm kind of up in the air on what to do. Can you have a fire near the cabins?

Re:

tonybolton said:
I've been wanting to run a somewhat scenic trail ride down trail 12/10/9. Nothing difficult.... Jus long relaxing ride.
Hey I would be down for a ride like that. Not that it would just be scenic for my little truck, But I can hang!!! Hope this pans out I'll keep watching.

Group of us will be there tomorrow and Saturday couple on 43, and couple on 37,s first time there with crawler any suggestions on what trails to ride?