• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Single Track.

Wmikew06

I am looking for where the single track starts at windrock. From what i have found its on the brown flats side of property. Does anyone know where from the BF parking? Calling Tony Bolton????

there are some windrock dirtbike groups on FB. probably have to DM some folks on there. It's usually listed as "top secret" etc because they aren't official trails. (of course windrock knows about them, but a dirtbike single track trail is about as little environmental impact as possible besides walking or looking a pictures)

check out this pin drop https://goo.gl/maps/EPWPWDzioxJcTkgC7
looks like that's where most people park by a gas well

Thats what I keep getting is top secret lol. I had one guy from knoxville let me know where it was but asked me to keep quite.

I frequent the trails quiet a bit on the ole rm. If you ever want to get out there let me know. Also Volunteer riders group are who maintain the trails for the most part.

Attachments

• IMG-20200708-172744-Original.jpg
    IMG-20200708-172744-Original.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 369
I frequent the trails quiet a bit on the ole rm. If you ever want to get out there let me know. Also Volunteer riders group are who maintain the trails for the most part.
I think we are going to head up and see whats up Saturday? Any suggestions on a good loop?

I think we are going to head up and see whats up Saturday? Any suggestions on a good loop?
Park at the pin he dropped and you will find the main loop up there, there are a bunch of different entrances right off that gravel area but as far as a loop goes, it all just intersects and cross. No real separated "loop" There is a good chance you will find multiple people up there that know the trails and don't mind for you to tag along. Also a good chance you will come across someone who claims you cant be on it without being a member, pay them no mind.

Park at the pin he dropped and you will find the main loop up there, there are a bunch of different entrances right off that gravel area but as far as a loop goes, it all just intersects and cross. No real separated "loop" There is a good chance you will find multiple people up there that know the trails and don't mind for you to tag along. Also a good chance you will come across someone who claims you cant be on it without being a member, pay them no mind.
Thanks man! Anything else i should check out while up there? We ride everything from Mid to Wild. Oh yeah sweet RM my bro rides a RC edition in the woods lol.
3991720A-7846-4D15-B744-CFD09EF6ED19.jpeg

Latest posts