• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Trails

Some good trails to ride 2,16,18,28,29,30,32. My favorite is down 9, up 12 out 13. And one more 22,26,41, 41a & b, to 6,49,42,43,44. Or cross hwy116 and hit 50,60,57ect. But that's a good ways from the main parking lot.

Thanks for the help guys. thumb.gif Yeah maybe I'll get to ride this time,last time we woke up and found our trailer loaded w/brand new rzr's was stolen while we where asleep!! :wtflol:

H-Town Wheeler said:
Thanks for the help guys. thumb.gif Yeah maybe I'll get to ride this time,last time we woke up and found our trailer loaded w/brand new rzr's was stolen while we where asleep!! :wtflol:

Holy ****! Were you able to get the rzrs back?

No we never saw them again!! Thanks for info guys we had a good wet ride it rained both days ??? Only thing that sucked was dealing with the damn rent a cops checking coolers!!

Re:

tonybolton said:
They're just doing thier job. If all the beer drinkers would quit leaving thier trash everywhere. ...they'd be out of a job most likely.

I cant stand riding around seeing fawkin beer cans laying everywhere. That's the stupid **** that gets places closed.

H-Town Wheeler said:
No we never saw them again!! Thanks for info guys we had a good wet ride it rained both days ??? Only thing that sucked was dealing with the damn rent a cops checking coolers!!

Man that sucks. Hopefully insurance wasn't a **** to deal with.

Do they check just the coolers or it is a full on search? Also is this during the week or just weekends at the gate?

Re:

Mostly when they check your pass as you head up the pavement from the gravel parking lot.

More so on the weekends as that's the higher traffic. Just cooler checks mostly.

Better be ready to roll next weekend son! You riding Friday and Sat. or what is your plan?

Re:

Works gettin outa hand man.....I'll ride Saturday no doubt....but may come down with a case of **** it Friday too.

We rode some private land last weekend and all seems well on the jeep still. Going to nut/bolt it sometime this weekend for insurance.