WITC the 14th

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Trying to get a few people and go ride, I have never been there, so just going somewhere different. Weather is supposed to cool down some
 

ridered3

Not Rigless
Messages
5,097
Dirt700 said:
Trying to get a few people and go ride, I have never been there, so just going somewhere different. Weather is supposed to cool down some
Based on the distance, I assume y'all would make it a weekend/overnight trip?
 

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
Based on the distance, I assume y'all would make it a weekend/overnight trip?
Yea if there is people show up Friday, I will too. If not I will get up early Saturday and drive there

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
 

ridered3

Not Rigless
Messages
5,097
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

Dirt700 said:
Yea if there is people show up Friday, I will too. If not I will get up early Saturday and drive there

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Not sure how I overlooked your reply this morning, but sounds good.

Whether I go or not, you'd be welcome to crash at my house near Murfreesboro (1.5 hours from WITC) for Friday night or Saturday night instead of early mornings/late nights.
 

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
Not sure how I overlooked your reply this morning, but sounds good.

Whether I go or not, you'd be welcome to crash at my house near Murfreesboro (1.5 hours from WITC) for Friday night or Saturday night instead of early mornings/late nights.
Thanks
 

ridered3

Not Rigless
Messages
5,097
Dirt700 said:
Looking like I will be there Friday evening, probably going to stay at the park
Sounds good. I'm probably not going to make it to WITC, but will be working around the house instead.
 

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
Sounds good. I'm probably not going to make it to WITC, but will be working around the house instead.
House work can wait

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
 

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

CHASMAN9 said:
Added to calendar




ADMINISTRATOR
U going to show up, and show us how to drive?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
 

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Messages
7,749
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

Dirt700 said:
U going to show up, and show us how to drive?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I would enjoy nothing more than to show up and paint some trees, BUT, mine is still in the finishing stages of updating.

As for my driving skills, send me $29.95 plus $6.00 s/h and you too can learn to drive like Stevie Wonder on crack with my new video. :rolf:




ADMINISTRATOR
 

ridered3

Not Rigless
Messages
5,097
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

CHASMAN9 said:
I would enjoy nothing more than to show up and paint some trees, BUT, mine is still in the finishing stages of updating.

As for my driving skills, send me $29.95 plus $6.00 s/h and you too can learn to drive like Stevie Wonder on crack with my new video. :rolf:




ADMINISTRATOR
Is your instructional driving video silent or is it a "talkie" ???
 

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Messages
7,749
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
Is your instructional driving video silent or is it a "talkie" ???

It's in Braille, just like my driving. That's what those bumps are for on the road, RIGHT?




ADMINISTRATOR
 

Dirt700

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,227
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
What kind of rigs ya got going and how many?
A few buggies and few rzr's. Not sure on how many people, probably not a lot

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
 

ridered3

Not Rigless
Messages
5,097
Re: Re: WITC the 14th

Dirt700 said:
A few buggies and few rzr's. Not sure on how many people, probably not a lot

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Cool deal and was just curious.
 

Today's birthday

Top