• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

Re: Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

i plan on stopping by there one of the days if i can get away from work since its right down the road from me :woot:

probably try to make it. not far from house and heard they've done some work on some trails.

yea i asked bob at work he said they are going to work on a few others too. he told me which ones but i already forgot :****: it was at the end of a 12hr shift and i was half out of it lol
we need to load up and go. im pretty sure i will break something too :driving: hitit

Dates are sctually September 23-25.

This should be fun! Everyone come out & ride, it's not just a show.

will be there to ride and watch! no slop slingin for me tho!!!!

come on more you gotta be coming than this. you know you love seeing convertible sunfires with tractor tires slinging mud molaugh

There is going to be a group from southern IL coming down! Not sure how many but I know me and the wife's coming forsure! Hope it's a good turn out never been there so we're hoping to see some beatdowns! :woot:

I have to see this one

john deere buggy will be there, i am sure that we can talk the louisiana crazies to be there ,for they are always ready for challenge and a good time,

flashemifyougotem and mud........ prolly gonna be a wild show

and i think there will be some trucks there too !

What are all the Big Boy Tire rigs gonna do? Ride through the pond like 10 times behind the Gama-Goat or is Darren gonna dig out the mud pit? I would love to see some Firestone tracks up the concrete slab on twister 3 :drinkers:

Some of yall need with baddass buggys need to show up & raise hell for them TGW guys,

I was tryin to tell some of em at the Perry mud show this year that they needed to come up & get some rock bounce footage sometime & they kinda all giggled and told me,

"you hear them loud ass motors out there with them trucks slingin all that mudd?".......THATS the stuff we film,REAL action man, not some damn slow ass boring rock crawl stuff.

.......... :****:

So I just let them talk **** & walked off..........THEY HAVE NO CLUE....

I was AT PERRY Fla., ........one of their BIGGEST events, yea it was cool & all but I was not as impressed as I thought I was gonna be by all of it .

Fact is all them bigass expensive mudd monsters were drivin thru down there was 4 sandy ponds , no thick ass red clay to be seen ::)

Monster trucks, bad ass buggies, mud covered hotties, and plenty of :drinkers: The choice is an easy one for me!

We'll be there to put on a good show for em :dblthumb:

I think the mud boggin is boring though

are they gona have the hill in the hole ,makes muding really interesting,go to mymud life got some awsome rides