• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wood Burning Stove/Insert ***sold***

cheroking

Country Flame wood burning insert. My parents used it as a wood burning stove in the basement. Could be cleaned up and would make a nice insert in the house if so desired. Has an electric fan to circulate heat and firebox is in good condition.

500 obo

Ben

Re: Wood Burning Stove/Insert

Great stoves. That is a model BBF. They were a knock off of Buck Stove. They were made in Bat Cave, North Carolina. I sold them for several years. If sold originally in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Georgia, it came through us. Still friends with the rep that originally started selling me those in 1983.

Didn't know what to ask John. Is that a reasonable price?

Ones with fans already set up do well around here.....usually in September though. Looks like a good stove.

I used one like that in my shop just welded me some legs on it. It did great in my shop, loved the blower.

clayne said:
I used one like that in my shop just welded me some legs on it. It did great in my shop, loved the blower.

It heats very well. In my parents basement, it would heat almost all of a 2500 square foot house.

Re: Re: Wood Burning Stove/Insert

JohnG said:
Great stoves. That is a model BBF. They were a knock off of Buck Stove. They were made in Bat Cave, North Carolina. I sold them for several years. If sold originally in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Georgia, it came through us. Still friends with the rep that originally started selling me those in 1983.
I have one from there. It actually says "Bat Cave Stoves," or something, on the front tag. Always wondered what or where that was and googled it recently. Mine has to be old. It was in my parents basement my whole life. It has the fan also. Sorry to junk up your for sale ad, just never heard anyone else refer to Bat Cave, NC!

Latest posts