• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Woolys 1-26-08

C

Cole

So I went to Tenn. this weekend to hang out. We ended up goin to Woolys, damn it was cold. Never really got over 38 and there was Ice on the ground and the ground was frozen and later in the day it just sorta melted. It was extremely messy. I didn't get alot of pictures, but here are a few I got. Will have videos later once I get them converted and uploaded and they should explain the pictures.

Timmie hung up on a tree.
DSC00054.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

Once he winched off the tree, he went back and tried again and made an awesome save, but this happened. Luckily he carries a spare ram and he had it fixed it no time.
DSC00055.jpg

The Tree's that caused the damage. One to the left broke the ram and the other one hit the cage.
DSC00056.jpg

Headed over to the Wall. Greeted by this. ICE
DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

After about 30 attempts and some awesome saves, this is what happened.
DSC00061.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

1TONZR2 said:
looks a little chilly.....
how is he breaking rams? is it binding up at full lock?

nice pics, cant wait to see the vids

Brian

He was about to roll and slammed it in Reverse and floored it and hit a tree that was behind him. The Tree broke the Shaft. Once I get the video uploaded you will see what I am talking about.

Has Timmie tore down his rig yet? That thing has taken some abuse, surly theres some stress cracking going on somewhere. Hell ,mine hasn't seen half the abuse and my cage is bent to hell. Seems like everytime I flop a rock hits somewhere on the tube and wahla another dent.

Brad we talked about that yesterday. He is gonna clean it up real good and check for cracks and other stuff real soon. It does have some dented bars, but I haven't noticed any cracking. I was looking over it pretty close this weekned when we were hanging out in the shop.
He said he may tear it down and repowder coat it, but he said it would just be the same again in a few months.
It really is a testament to how well that buggy is built by how much Abuse it takes. It amazes me and pisses me off at the same time.

P.S. Youtube is down right now so might be a little while before I get my videos uploaded.

Here is one video, this was at the end of the day and Timmie was just goofing off.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jz-LRjYJF4

Perfect weather for Cyclones.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p5e3Siz7YIk

Hodge Hill, He breaks the ram in the last 30 or 40 seconds.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x9ygamoxzQw

Glad it wasn't that cold in T town this weekend....Nice pics and videos as usual Cole.

This is the best video in my Opinion. He was hitting the wall at like 30-40MPH, it was crazy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wir8f8KNc6Y

kid rok said:
Has Timmie tore down his rig yet? That thing has taken some abuse, surly theres some stress cracking going on somewhere. Hell ,mine hasn't seen half the abuse and my cage is bent to hell. Seems like everytime I flop a rock hits somewhere on the tube and wahla another dent.

Dude i go over that buggy befor every ride. . . LOL Do you really think that i would be beatin it like that if it was stressin? This aint no damn comp buggy you gotta rebuild after every year. my buggy is built to last until i am ready to build a new one!! :flipgotcha: So naw there aint no stress cracks

Thnx Tim

Kinda slick. :eek:

Man, those are the best videos in life. ;D I love watching those rear-steer saves on the wall. Nice, Timmeh. thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
Timmy Driving School...

1. When in doubt.. Crank the rear steer and put it to the floor thumb.gif

Great vids man....

Thats right all i do is hold it wide open slap steering back and fourth and hope for the best... thats all there is to it! AT'S RIGHT!! molaugh

Thx Ricky! ! Wish u were there. il c u at grayrock this weekend im brangin Fatgirl.

Tcameron said:
Thats right all i do is hold it wide open slap steering back and fourth and hope for the best... thats all there is to it! AT'S RIGHT!! molaugh

Thx Ricky! ! Wish u were there. il c u at grayrock this weekend im brangin Fatgirl.

See ya there! Can't wait to wheel Gray Rock again without (as much) dust.

Dude i go over that buggy befor every ride. . . LOL Do you really think that i would be beatin it like that if it was stressin? This aint no damn comp buggy you gotta rebuild after every year. my buggy is built to last until i am ready to build a new one!! So naw there aint no stress cracks
Good deal, you have one awsome rig.

You guys really have created a whole new type of wheeling. Now what are you going to call it? I know Cole does not like Nolen's term "bug mashing". So what is it? dunno

I thought it was point and soot.

Timmie no one can ever doubt that you actually "DRIVE" that buggy. Its not point and shoot, you can tell it in the vids, you're in the air coming the wrong way, and whaaaalaaa the rear steer kicks over in midair and you land in a save. No idea, but you're connected to that buggy. Superb!