• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Woolys 1-26-08

Hope No one thought I was bashing Driving ability.....

I think it's awesome to be able to drive soo Balls Out and still have some method to the madness...

I like it... :drinkers:

bigsilly said:
Not bagging on them about it, they have just taken what Dibble started and taken it to a new level.

Dibble didnt do any "driving" that I ever saw, it was point and shoot on his end .... Timmie wheels that thing ALOT and knows it inside out.. the guy rode a fuggin wheelin in a big long ass buggy for gods sake.. laughing and the vids of his driver ability, even if his style is to be way aggresive, go without saying.

You could put 20 guys in the same buggy and Tim would outdrive 19 of em if not all of them. He knows his rig and has pushed it that far.

Big props for having the rig and the ability to wheel it the way you do Tim .

Thus my saying they have taken it to a new level. ;) There is no doubt he drives the piss outta that rig. I cannot even begin to comprehend how he does some of the things he does.

I kept looking at this and not posting. paul said it best. there's shooting and then there's shooting and driving. Tim and a few other do the latter. its all reaction times and staying cool. if you about go over and freeze up, you're spent. if you keep driving and react to the initial and every hit after that, you'll normally drive out. tim keeps his cool and uses both ends (which compounds it even more) to keep the thing on its wheels when it should be upside down. his level head and reaction times are enviable, as is his rig. I keep a pretty level head when in a hairy spot, but my rig sucks and I wheel 5 times a year molaugh

It impresses the **** out of me how well he drives that rear steer. Just thinking about having to steer the wheel and a joystick that fast makes my head hurt. NICE work!

It really is crazy to watch him drive with the Rear Steer. We all know what happens to me in those type of situations. Im not scared to admit it. I can't think that fast and usaly freeze up.

Cole said:
It really is crazy to watch him drive with the Rear Steer. We all know what happens to me in those type of situations. Im not scared to admit it. I can't think that fast and usaly freeze up.

Yea but you arent having any less fun !! thumb.gif

Last video, this one is after he broke the ram and tried it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5wKHPwgNE

Latest posts