• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work- What you guys do to afford this hobby/sport

zukiscott said:
OH,,,,, me & my Dad run an independent Mercedes Benz repair shop wich translates most days into havin to deal mostly with a buncha damn coons that thanks they can "fodes" to drive an expensive German automobile that they bought from some used car shithole or a damn junk auction with it SLAP ****IN TOTALLED OUT but still runnin as they drive it off the lot and skrate to us to "GET THE LIGHT TURNED OFF",,,check engine light,,,or "JACKS IT BACK UP SO,s THEY RIMS FIT",,,blown hydraulic / air suspension problems,,,SRS ,,,, ABS,,,, ESP ,,,,........ALL ****IN DASH LIGHTS LIT AS HELL WHEN THEY BUYS IT AND WANT US TO FIX IT ALL FOR FREE CAUSE' I AIN,T GOTS NO MO MONEY CAUSE I SPENT IT ALL BUYIN THIS CAH"

:****:

Funniest **** that I've read on here in a while. It's the damn truth though that's for sure! I use to work at a motorsports shop selling parts and motorcycles. I cannot tell you how many times a :afro: would come in wanting to buy a "BUSKA" or "Smoke's Bike" without any credit whatsoever. I literally asked one about his credit one day and he said "CREDITS, WHATCHU MEAN CREDITS", I explained how credit works and then he said "OH CREDITS, I GOTS PLENTY OF CREDITS BECAUSE I GOTS THIS CELL PHONE". Of course he had absolutely no credit and got all pissed off when we told him that he couldn't buy without a STRONG co-signer. It's amazing how many people don't know anything about credit and how it works.

OH YEA,,,,,same as them that come too our shop talkin bout,,,," I gots dis wahunnty fo these repares I needs yall to do" that might as well be writtin on a sheet of toilet paper :****:

zukiscott said:
OH,,,,, me & my Dad run an independent Mercedes Benz repair shop wich translates most days into havin to deal mostly with a buncha damn coons that thanks they can "fodes" to drive an expensive German automobile that they bought from some used car shithole or a damn junk auction with it SLAP ****IN TOTALLED OUT but still runnin as they drive it off the lot and skrate to us to "GET THE LIGHT TURNED OFF",,,check engine light,,,or "JACKS IT BACK UP SO,s THEY RIMS FIT",,,blown hydraulic / air suspension problems,,,SRS ,,,, ABS,,,, ESP ,,,,........ALL ****IN DASH LIGHTS LIT AS HELL WHEN THEY BUYS IT AND WANT US TO FIX IT ALL FOR FREE CAUSE' I AIN,T GOTS NO MO MONEY CAUSE I SPENT IT ALL BUYIN THIS CAH"

:****:

I work for the Housing Authority where they park those "cahs"....................

Re: Re: Re: Work- What you guys do to afford this hobby/sport

CHASMAN9 said:
Now that's straight up funny chit rat thar

Me, I'm a night janitor for a small all Asian Sorority house ( molaugh )and my Shugga momma is the Queen Bee for Birmingham Rail and locomotive. :dblthumb:

I need to git like Gregg and find me one of them Shugga Mommas!

ontherun said:
Locomotive engineer Union Pacific. There are alot of Railroaders on here....L
you make that warren buffet money over there with the UP. Were just a bunch of poor CSX an NS trash. Lol

Eric04 said:
Once I get out of airframe and powerplant school ill actaually beable to get a big kid job to afford it! :dblthumb:

what school are you at? im doing the same thing

Technical Sales Eng for automotive sealers/adhesives....

See auto makers glue/seal cars everyday...

Japanese folks in my office love seeing pics!

I make decals from home, thinking of moving into apparel. If I put my wife out on the corner in about 20 years I'll be able to afford a rusted out bone stock Samurai.