Votes: 5 4.3%
  • No But Can I Drive?

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Rock Bouncing is Dumb.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I like Turtles.

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't hesitate for a second! Gotta be a adrenaline rush riding in there on a wicked hill! I always liked roller coasters and that would top any of them!

Sign me up!!

Rode with Bobby one time and he almost killed us on crow wall in that old smith buggy. It caught on fire and we where both to big to get out those tiny window holes it had. So NOooo never again! But i do love ol BT.

Re: Re: Would you Ride with Bobby Tanner?

creepycrawly said:
I'd pay what I consider a lot of money for a Bobby Tanner beatdown in Screamin Blue.
I'd rather pay to ride in Screamin Blue than pay admission to an amusement park.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looking at the poll makes me wonder.
Who the two people that voted "Rock bouncing is dumb" are.
Think they are on the wrong forum. molaugh

Hell no I would not ride with him.
. Looks like his shocks are packing hard, needs a lighter valving in the compression and a little more rebound should be good to go thumb
You got it backwards on the tuning.

I had this very issue with my wod buggy. And after taking them off and tuning them a good 150 times I got the shocks to work pretty good... not saying perfect but watching things in slow motion really helps you see exactly what's going on. The bottom of the shim stack on the compression side is too thick and not allowing fluid to flow fast enough which makes it pack. The buck has nothing to do with the rebound in that video that's simply tires and packing. I'm no professional just school of hard knocks

I'm not saying he needs to change his shocks, what works good on bounty hills ain't going to work on a motocross track.
We have a different meaning of packing for shocks. That's what happened there.
Don't knock the lateral dampening, that's some serious magic.