• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

I was just trying to get some money for charity. I unlike you think that this world could benefit more from fisticuffs. I never said I didn't like you or that I Never lost a fight. I was just :stir:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I was just trying to get some money for charity. I unlike you think that this world could benefit more from fisticuffs. I never said I didn't like you or that I Never lost a fight. I was just :stir:

Who the hell is you talking to?? Kunta done went to Band Camp. Shole wish CTRL+ALT+PHIL woulda gone too

LandSpeeder said:
Who the hell is you talking to?? Kunta done went to Band Camp. Shole wish CTRL+ALT+PHIL woulda gone too

Hey fella, this guy is tired and obviously two steps behind :flipoff1:

Tomorrow morning around 6am, JohnG will wake up.....then, maybe you can go **** yourself :flipper:

SUPERD said:
Good to see Pirate 4x4 is still alive and kicking

If by Pirate, you mean, nearly everyone posting here, meeting up at a ride in 5 days.... then yes, Pirate is a live and kickin. We gone make folks walk the internets plank.

Edit: I suppose I should supplement the above with: I'm juss joking! There will be no plank.

SUPERD said:
Good to see Pirate 4x4 is still alive and kicking
Long time listener first time caller. Been watching this thread and thinking WTF is it with some people.

I try to remember we have two eyes, two ears and one mouth for a reason. The good Lord must have meant for us to watch and listen twice as much as we run our mouths.

If more people would do that, it would carry them a long way. They come on here and :stir: and act like :JRich: then don't understand why thet get bashed. Really? :gtfo: