• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

Sorry I'm late :popcorn:

Long-time listener, occasional caller. I thought everyone loved Ty Turner on HL? How did he get dragged into this mess?! I'll hang-up and listen.

Re:

I also like to donate to charity and from time. I need not publicize it for it is meant to be a good deed, not a look at me, I did something good. I offer up a way to fund your tires or offer up the funds to charity depending on the outcome.

I am an out of shape, never was, with an propensity towards controlled aggression. I stand 5'9 @ a buck 80 give or take. You pick a park, pick a reasonable date, bring some gloves and a decent referee. I will box as many rounds, as many minutes as you see fit. You win, get your tires, I win, money goes to charity. $10 bucks a head. I guarantee you come to a park in Alabama I'll get 2000 people there. $20k to tires will go a long way. Might upgrade to a real rig.

Kel Lawrence

THECR8 said:
Ha ha, you just didn't expect me to show up. Surprise.

I knew when you asked that a simple question was not the real reason you asked.
No...it was a legitimate question. Believe it or not ,that's your choice....I'm just a dumb redneck from Kentucky! thumb.gif

johneddie said:
No...it was a legitimate question. Believe it or not ,that's your choice....I'm just a dumb redneck from Kentucky! thumb.gif
Hey man, from the little I saw of Kentucky last month, it's a hell of a nice state thumb.gif. Or at least compared to Ohio.
No offense onepieceatatime, but I was ready to shoot myself by the time I got through Cinci.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I also like to donate to charity and from time. I need not publicize it for it is meant to be a good deed, not a look at me, I did something good. I offer up a way to fund your tires or offer up the funds to charity depending on the outcome.

I am an out of shape, never was, with an propensity towards controlled aggression. I stand 5'9 @ a buck 80 give or take. You pick a park, pick a reasonable date, bring some gloves and a decent referee. I will box as many rounds, as many minutes as you see fit. You win, get your tires, I win, money goes to charity. $10 bucks a head. I guarantee you come to a park in Alabama I'll get 2000 people there. $20k to tires will go a long way. Might upgrade to a real rig.

Kel Lawrence

Oh lawdy, we got another fighter to solve the worlds problems. Fighting is probably one one of the stupidest forms of aggression release in the history of mankind. You know why, because anybody can do it, it's not hard, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, but let me guess, you have never lost?

johneddie said:

I'm just messing with you, Eddie, I know you did not mean for this to happen. It is kinda funny though, all the people that want to fight, and kill, and knock around. Just tends to show you a little about the way people are these days if you don't agree with.

"We don't like you, you're gay, your from Arkansas, wanna fight?"

You guys need to loose some of the sports channels and quit watching TapOut so much.

Re: Re: Would you???

THECR8 said:
Oh lawdy, we got another fighter to solve the worlds problems. Fighting is probably one one of the stupidest forms of aggression release in the history of mankind. You know why, because anybody can do it, it's not hard, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, but let me guess, you have never lost?
Its usually the little wussies that want to run their mouths behind a keyboard without the possibility of repercussions that say this. If the penalties in our society were a loy less for a good ole punch in the face there would be a lot more respect. (Stolen from somebody on here IIRC) Oh and I'll go a hundy on Kel.

infamous1 said:
Its usually the little wussies that want to run their mouths behind a keyboard without the possibility of repercussions that say this. If the penalties in our society were a loy less for a good ole punch in the face there would be a lot more respect. (Stolen from somebody on here IIRC) Oh and I'll go a hundy on Kel.

Yeah, that's why you haven't seen me threaten anyone, I've had my share, that's why I don't fight these days. It takes too long to get over it. However you guys throw threats around like its going out of style. "Good Ole Boys" mind their own business and don't really care what anyone else thinks, that's me.

And respect? I've been more respectful than any of you have even come close to. All you can do is cuss and threaten. You must have been bullied in school.

So, did anyone ever call my employer and tell them how much of a douchy scum bag I am and they should have never hired me?

JAYSUS HALLOWED CHRIST.

THECR8 said:
Meh, I'm done, this is old already, you can let me go now.

THECR8 said:
"Good Ole Boys" mind their own business and don't really care what anyone else thinks, that's me.

Follow your own threats/advice. Please. You are obviously a cool dude, because I am good friends with some of your friends, and they've told me privately that you are salt of the earth.... So act like it!

YOU started a public request for donations. Funny/fake/real/whatever, it's public. YOU do not get to decide how the public interprets their feelings about it. It's the internet, YOU did not start this and even though you feel like you can end it, YOU CAN'T. Not even if you reply to every singular post five fuggin times (and you've tried!). YOU can't stop it. It will be here even after you're gone. So be gone.

LandSpeeder said:
JAYSUS HALLOWED CHRIST.

Follow your own threats/advice. Please. You are obviously a cool dude, because I am good friends with some of your friends, and they've told me privately that you are salt of the earth.... So act like it!

YOU started a public request for donations. Funny/fake/real/whatever, it's public. YOU do not get to decide how the public interprets their feelings about it. It's the internet, YOU did not start this and even though you feel like you can end it, YOU CAN'T. Not even if you reply to every singular post five fuggin times (and you've tried!). YOU can't stop it. It will be here even after you're gone. So be gone.

I only said that because you guys were like "bring down the banhammer" yeah, that's very grown up. And until I'm banned, I choose not to go anywhere. I'm not arguing, I'm defending my case and as of now, I do not feel defeated.

THECR8 said:
I only said that because you guys were like "bring down the banhammer" yeah, that's very grown up. And until I'm banned, I choose not to go anywhere. I'm not arguing, I'm defending my case and as of now, I do not feel defeated.

Why do you have a "me versus everyone else" attitude?

This is no longer about you, if you keep at this, you won't be ruining your reputation, but rather, the ones that call you a friend, because they've vouched for you, and if you keep up this beautiful mess, then it's their word that will become questioned. They elected you President of a rather large and active club. Is this how you lead? Because I wouldn't follow this.

If you do not understand this, then no one here can help.

THECR8 said:

Ok

Latest posts