• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you....

ForMud

No it's not a side bar on the jerking off thead............... ;D

Would you drive 12hr round trip for a $300 Dana 60? Chevy, missing hubs and brake brackets ( But has calipers for a core ), 410 gears, open.

I'm thinking about it......Of coarse I'm going to see if he'll bite at $250 first.

For a low pinion 60 that needs outers rebuilt ?

(plus you gotta buy hubs)
It would give a good reason to go with aluminum hubs and light weight brakes though... But you'd still have a LP60 diff...

No thanks.

I can tell you I will drive exactly 1 1/2hrs for a $300 03 high pinion 60 that is only missing brake components.

Doubt I'd make that trip for a Chevy 60 unless it came with the rest of the truck or I wanted an adventure.

Unless you're needing a pass drop, I'd think you'd be ahead just getting this unit. Hell, I might even consider it.
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/6205192959.html

Kel could make it an adventure. He'd show up in that vette of his, and try to swap it in the rear in the guys driveway.

I don't really need it..... And the ride is up 95 to Mass, so I guess the adventure would be driving though the Bronx at 4am and hoping not to break down...... I'll pass and go buy $300 of PBR instead.

It all depends on whos ass this turd comes out of? Some smoking hot chick ass? or a 400lb truck drivers ass?......Oh, and is the million cash?

muddinmetal said:
I'd do it for 10% of that... sh*t eating grin and all
Not surprisingly, conversations about who would do what for how much, come up all too often at work. I've learned that pretty much everyone has their price. Some are questionably low but as they say, $20 is $20.

TBItoy said:
A 6 hour drive isn't an adventure, unless you're picking up a D60 on a moped :****:

he could masturbate in his truck all the way there and back to make it more interesting

Muddin has it right on the turd eating. :****: Pun intended.
10% of the million, in cash, and I don't care if a baboon **** it. Hand me a fork. :eat:

I start thinking about this...... What the hell!!!! You guys are worst than a pack of Mexicans!!!.....The job clearly was quoted at a million dollars.... Now you come in at 90% less!!!! WTF!!! $100 thousand dollars to eat ****. No wonder there's many members in the **** eating unions can find work because of you and your low **** eating bids....Dammit......

ForMud said:
I start thinking about this...... What the hell!!!! You guys are worst than a pack of Mexicans!!!.....The job clearly was quoted at a million dollars.... Now you come in at 90% less!!!! WTF!!! $100 thousand dollars to eat ****. No wonder there's many members in the **** eating unions can find work because of you and your low **** eating bids....Dammit......

Ha! :rolf:

Latest posts