• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW Meeting - WED 05/05

Im trying to get in the motherday mood N get drunk. N uall type allot. so ill will read it later N give my rude one sided assholed opionion later.

If the PNW4WDA supports all types of rigs, why has every issue of Tri-power I have ever seen only have pictures of jeeps?:eeek:

If the PNW4WDA supports all types of rigs, why has every issue of Tri-power I have ever seen only have pictures of jeeps?:eeek:

Because you havent seen to many I guess :haha: Seriously though Ron prints what Ron gets sent. If only people with jeeps send in pics then thats what gets printed. I have no control of the content of the paper. But I have had my "jeep" on the cover :cheer:

I was curious about your comment so I looked at the covers of all the Tri-Powers from January 2009 to April 2010 and found only 2 issues that were exclusively Jeep on the cover.

I think it's evident by the postings that we are all passionate about our sport.

I don't understand why we have to be PNW4WDA versus WOW. Both are great associations and bring different things to the table.

Rather than working on tearing each other apart, we should work together to make sure our trails stay open.

Like Crazy Daze said earlier in the thread, stand together or stand alone. Does this mean WOW needs to join the PNW or the PNW join WOW? No. Should we support each other and show a united front to the tree huggers and leaf lickers? Yes.

So let

I think it's evident by the postings that we are all passionate about our sport.

I don't understand why we have to be PNW4WDA versus WOW. Both are great associations and bring different things to the table.

Rather than working on tearing each other apart, we should work together to make sure our trails stay open.

Like Crazy Daze said earlier in the thread, stand together or stand alone. Does this mean WOW needs to join the PNW or the PNW join WOW? No. Should we support each other and show a united front to the tree huggers and leaf lickers? Yes.

So let

Exactly. I joined WOW because I want to actively work and fight for our trails. PNWJeep is my club. Being as I wheel almost every weekend my best wheelin buds come from a variety of different clubs. Clubs are groups of like minded people, most often all good friends. I did not join WOW to make friends nor do I expect to get along with everyone there (even though I do.)

WOW is the association I choose to support for the political portion of my wheelin lifestyle. I'd like to see the PNW work with WOW.

WOW work parties have shown the officials that more than jeep folks run and fix the trails.

Before the officials seen PNW clubs and PNW workparties.

Before the officials seen "Jeep trails", now they are seeing ORV trails for everyone.

Officials have seen that fullsize and extreme rig guys are not tearing up the woods, but fixing/maintaining it regularly.

WOW work parties have brought out a TON of people that would not come and help at a PNW work party.

Nobody needs another broken record of why the PNW is so great. We know your stand Pokey, but when someone dissagrees with you, you get offended and explain (again) why the PNW is so great and tell us we are not seeing it all. We see it all, we just have a different view of it and no matter how many times you "tell the tale" we are still going to dissagree.

For the record, I have never joined/contributed to either WOW or PNW.

I do go to workparties tho.:D

Because you havent seen to many I guess :haha: Seriously though Ron prints what Ron gets sent. If only people with jeeps send in pics then thats what gets printed. I have no control of the content of the paper. But I have had my "jeep" on the cover :cheer:

you will see jeeps unless they have something cooler to print.:awesomework:

On that note, the STOMPER was in the same tripower three times.:fawkdancesmiley:

(non jeep, non member)

WOW work parties have shown the officials that more than jeep folks run and fix the trails.

Before the officials seen PNW clubs and PNW workparties.

Before the officials seen "Jeep trails", now they are seeing ORV trails for everyone.

Officials have seen that fullsize and extreme rig guys are not tearing up the woods, but fixing/maintaining it regularly.

WOW work parties have brought out a TON of people that would not come and help at a PNW work party.

Nobody needs another broken record of why the PNW is so great. We know your stand Pokey, but when someone dissagrees with you, you get offended and explain (again) why the PNW is so great and tell us we are not seeing it all. We see it all, we just have a different view of it and no matter how many times you "tell the tale" we are still going to dissagree.

For the record, I have never joined/contributed to either WOW or PNW.

I do go to workparties tho.:D

Trust me Brad I hate being a broken record as much as you do. Everyday we see new people signing up on these bbs and when they read some erroneous statement that isn't debated or corrected then its taken as fact. That's why I debate so much so the facts stay straight. If people quit making statements that just aren't true or inflammatory then we wouldn't be having the same debate over and over. I am proud of my organization and I will defend it when needed as many times as needed.

Having the PNW get involved with what WOW or RTW is doing could be a good thing...

I'm hoping that the fact that the new President for the PNW showing up at a WOW meeting is a sign of good things to come...

Hopefully we can get past the issues of the past and work together to help our sport...

Don't forget, WOHVA was in the house... There's gonna be another rally soon...

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but hasnt the PNW4WDA around just a little (48 years or so) before WOW so shouldnt it be WOW should be getting involved in what the PNW4WDA is doing :eeek: Its also my belief that there have been severl PNW4WDA members on the RTW since it started :eeek:

Its Great that Angie made it to your meeting and its great that Brian makes it to most of our meetings. It would be really great If Wow was to join the PNW4WDA:awesomework: A huge ORG. would be much better than a large one so we could spread the work load out as well as the financial burdens of keeping our trails open all under one roof:cheer:

Trust me Brad I hate being a broken record as much as you do. Everyday we see new people signing up on these bbs and when they read some erroneous statement that isn't debated or corrected then its taken as fact. That's why I debate so much so the facts stay straight. If people quit making statements that just aren't true or inflammatory then we wouldn't be having the same debate over and over. I am proud of my organization and I will defend it when needed as many times as needed.

Really???

I call bullshit...

Who's throwing the stones here???

What were you defending???

Thanks Diana...it was good to see you & the other PNW folks at our last meeting. I think both groups will benefit from getting to know eachother better :awesomework:

That's what I was saying... Unfortunately someone turned it into a WOW vs. PNW thread...:rolleyes:

Thanks Diana...it was good to see you & the other PNW folks at our last meeting. I think both groups will benefit from getting to know eachother better :awesomework:

That's what I was saying... Unfortunately someone turned it into a WOW vs. PNW thread...:rolleyes:

I enjoyed the WOW meeting and putting together some new names and faces.

There's been talk about WOW joining the PNW and/or the PNW joining WOW. I think there is a need for both groups, our membership bases are pretty different. Doesn't mean one group is better than another, just different.

I'd like to see our associations work together, and I believe that's the message I heard from Anige (PNW prez) at the WOW meeting.

I'd like to come again, if I'm welcome, and maybe we could even work on some ideas to get us working together?

Are these meetings open ( come one come all ) or PNW/WOW members only? When And Where IS the next meeting?

The meetings are open to anyone.

WOW meets the first Wednesday of the month, 7:00pm at Billy Bob's Offroad.

PNW4WDA meets the third Thursday of the month, 7:30pm at 4-Wheel Parts in Tacoma.

Are these meetings open ( come one come all ) or PNW/WOW members only? When And Where IS the next meeting?

Anyone that has an interest is welcome to attend...

The meetings are on the 1st wed. of each month at Billy Bob's Off Road in Milton/Edgewood... Meetings start at 7 pm...

Hope to see you there...

There's been talk about WOW joining the PNW and/or the PNW joining WOW. I think there is a need for both groups, our membership bases are pretty different. Doesn't mean one group is better than another, just different.

I'd like to see our associations work together, and I believe that's the message I heard from Anige (PNW prez) at the WOW meeting.

I'd like to come again, if I'm welcome, and maybe we could even work on some ideas to get us working together?

You're more than welcome to attend...

And it looks like you beat me to the other post...:redneck:

How are we not working together?

Both associations are working to keep are trails open, are we not?:eeek:

Really???

I call bullshit...

Who's throwing the stones here???

What were you defending???

Read posts 54,56,59,62 all contain wrong or eroneous information. Have you ever seen a PNW4WDA member make claims that WOW "only" does mud bogs and "only" allows rigs with 38" tires or bigger or dosent allow jeeps (oh my) ? No, you havent but statements like the ones in the above posts are common place. I like to make sure people know (or at least hear) the truth about these things and as long as its a problem I will keep correcting things when I see them.

Read posts 54,56,59,62 all contain wrong or eroneous information. Have you ever seen a PNW4WDA member make claims that WOW "only" does mud bogs and "only" allows rigs with 38" tires or bigger or dosent allow jeeps (oh my) ? No, you havent but statements like the ones in the above posts are common place. I like to make sure people know (or at least hear) the truth about these things and as long as its a problem I will keep correcting things when I see them.

I went back and read all those post's. I read them as every ones personal opinions or perception of the PNW4WDA. Just the same as what you post, your personal opinion. I guess if you don't think like a PNW4WDA member than your not aloud to say anything. That's exactly one of the MANY reasons why I am not and never will be a member of the PNW4WDA. I joined WOW because you can think and say what you want and feel. People may not agree with you but you still get heard. Again this is my personal opinion, like it or leave it:awesomework:

Jim, since your speaking the truth why don't you tell us how much money the PNW4WDA spent on trails last year? How much did they spend on event insurance? How much money do they make from there jeep racing that they put back into public property? How much money does the PNW4WDA have in its account?

Last edited:
Jim, since your speaking the truth why don't you tell us how much money the PNW4WDA spent on trails last year? How much did they spend on event insurance? How much money do they make from there jeep racing that they put back into public property? How much money does the PNW4WDA have in its account?

Anthony it sounds like you have a thorn in your side over PNW Jeep racing. May I ask why?

Latest posts