• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTB: 17" beadlocks

Hey there,

I have a set of 5 beadlocks, brand new still in boxes. I bought them and then changed the project.

They are 17x9 / 6x5.5 / 4.50
Battleborn wheels Gatekeeper steelies

Let me know if you're interested. I'd love to sell them to someone that can use them!

Thanks,
T.J.
(941) 780-6852
[email protected]

IMG_5604.jpg
IMG_5605.jpg
IMG_5607.jpg

Hi, chevy/toyota bolt pattern? What would the cost be to ship to New Mexico 87547? Thank you

Yeah, they were going to go on my 2007 Tacoma. I can look into the price to ship. I'm willing to make a pretty good deal on these, I hate seeing them sit unused.

Cheapest may be to put them on a pallet and send them to you. I'll look at options and give you prices.

Thanks,
T.J.

Yeah, they were going to go on my 2007 Tacoma. I can look into the price to ship. I'm willing to make a pretty good deal on these, I hate seeing them sit unused.

Cheapest may be to put them on a pallet and send them to you. I'll look at options and give you prices.

Thanks,
T.J.
Thank You!

What were you thinking of offering me for these? Shipping is going to be kinda chunky but like I said, I'd rather see them be used than sit around! I'm thinking you let me know what you want to spend and hopefully it's enough that I can just absorb the cost of shipping and still make a few bucks back on the rims. Don't beat me up, these are brand new, never had a tire mounted on them or anything!

Thanks,
T.J.

Shipping looks to be anywhere between $250 and $350. Obviously I'd aim for the lower end of that. LTL freight is the way to go, so it would ship on a pallet. If you have a business address I can ship to, it would potentially drop the price.

Let me know. Thanks,
T.J.

Hey T.J. it's looking like I will need a rim to stick out further to keep my tire from rubbing. I wish I had a set like yours to try out. Thank you for looking into the shipping costs. I don't have a business. I'm going to sell my 44 boggers and run a narrower tire, if I can use yours I'll let you know. Thank you for your help.

I don't know what it would look like on your rig, but on my tacoma the 4.5" backspacing set them out a pretty good amount. It gave it a nice stance and an aggressive look. If you decide you can use them, I'm thinking something like $700 which would include shipping. Like I said, I'd like to see these being used instead of taking up room in my garage!

Thanks,
T.J.

It's my understanding that the smaller the back space the more the wheel sticks out. I have minimal back spacing with 3" spacers on top of that. Are you sure of your back spacing measurement?
Thank You

Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you. It is all dependent on the vehicle/rim setup. On my tacoma the 4.5" backspacing gave it a more aggressive stance/look. I believe stock rim backspacing for a tacoma is around 5.25" so these rims stuck the tires out a little farther. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
T.J.

It does thank you. I'm looking into what I can work with. Need to get a set of tires to know what clearances I need.