• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

I wish we still had "reputation" everyone who says white and gold would be in the negative. :****:

:wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol:

:flipgotcha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 275
I don't see how there could be any mistaken that white and gold dress for any other color, unless you had retard vision or something :flipoff1:

I've seen this **** all over Facebook tonight....the sumbitch is blue and black/periwinkle and bronze. But damn sure ain't white through my alcohol glazed eyes!! :drinkers: :flipper:

Funny, **** was all over the facetube and was just on Fox and Friends. Last night me and the ol' lady argued for 30 minutes over it. I said blue and black, can't see it any other way.

Thanks. I successfully ignored this stupid crap on FB, then you bring it to hardline. Any of you guys who actually had any form of arguement/discussion about this can just turn in your man card now. The stupid **** that goes viral just blows my mind sometimes. I refuse to participate when it's something retarded like this.

Re: Re: WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

bgredjeep said:
Thanks. I successfully ignored this stupid crap on FB, then you bring it to hardline. Any of you guys who actually had any form of arguement/discussion about this can just turn in your man card now. The stupid **** that goes viral just blows my mind sometimes. I refuse to participate when it's something retarded like this.
But you just did participate....

The first time I saw it it was white and bronze, then every time after has been black and blue. This morning a guy at work showed me a picture of them side by side and I swear the longer I looked at the white one the bluer it became...