• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wtf Maxxis??

kushKrawlin said:
Holy ****. Thanks for that info. Not looking good for maxxis on my rig. Thats nuts they made a deal like that. But hell what do i know. I just cut grass. Damn super swamper sx is looking better and better. Probably have to get those else where also. I can't remember what he told me for a set of SX's non sticky but im thinkin it was high. Fawk kinda starting to second guess my new wheels. Dam 17's!! Thanks again for the info. :dblthumb:

So you're saying they're not discontinued, just only available from 4WP now?

patooyee said:
So you're saying they're not discontinued, just only available from 4WP now?

Don't want any of the other tire dealers getting pissed at me on here, so if I'm stepping on anyone's toes please pm me.

I'm just saying that they are readily avail throught them. But I'm not saying buy them throught them, any local shop can get them for you if they know how to get them.

STROKERYOTA said:
Don't want any of the other tire dealers getting pissed at me on here, so if I'm stepping on anyone's toes please pm me.

I'm just saying that they are readily avail throught them. But I'm not saying buy them throught them, any local shop can get them for you if they know how to get them.

So then they're not discontinued?

I'm not in the market for them any time soon. I've always liked having another 40" sticky option other than BFG and I am just trying to understand if they're going to be out there long-term or if one were to eventually find some if they will be ****ed 6 months later when they destroy one and need a spare.

I would like a pm on 4 trep stickies as well since that was my plan for the end of summer until I read this thread. I might compare them to some MTR stickies as well if anybody has a price on those, and somebody with some experience with the goodyear sticky would be cool too. Don't really see much on here about them. Been a Swamper fan my whole wheeling career as well but I would like to consider other options.

I too would like a price on 40" stickies. Im bout to pull tha trigger.. Got a price from Daves Offroad, being as patient as i can. Wheels showed up last week. Dammit im ready!! Someone PM me a awesome deal! Haha

STROKERYOTA said:
call me 813-453-5953 and I can get them for u, or call daves if hes closer

i just bought 4, but would like a spare if anyone has one?

but pm me a price for one, please?

GoForth has them in stock as of earlier today. Be sure to check with him on any of the stickies.