• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF? TC

People are born with talents. Some are driving some are singing some are talking. He was born to drive. I'm sure he's taken in tuned rigs out and still won.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I do wonder som 13eetimes how much is driver and how much is rig being setup right. Not saying that that Timmy isn't a hell of a driver bc he is but he also seems to take a lot of time tunning rigs to get them to perform and if they don't he doesn't waste time putting band-aids on it instead he starts over. So I guess the question I wonder is do the other racers even know what they are missing out on as far as suspension tunning and /or if they had a rig that was setup better would it be closer of a competition.

jccarter1 said:
I do wonder som 13eetimes how much is driver and how much is rig being setup right. Not saying that that Timmy isn't a hell of a driver bc he is but he also seems to take a lot of time tunning rigs to get them to perform and if they don't he doesn't waste time putting band-aids on it instead he starts over. So I guess the question I wonder is do the other racers even know what they are missing out on as far as suspension tunning and /or if they had a rig that was setup better would it be closer of a competition.
'
I've got an idea! Next race we play musical bouncers. Everyone has to walk in a circle around everyone's rigs. When the music stops everyone has to hop into the closest rig. And that's the one you race in that day! Just mixing it up a little! :stir: :stir:

Well truly that wouldn't even be fair bc of lack of seat time, every buggy is different and you have to know how to drive each different buggy but I guess what I am getting at is let's say a guy builds a rig and he thinks it is great well that is true untill he sells it and buy one that is setup a lot better now he has one to compare to so he starts to realize what works and what doesn't well with Timmy multiply that by 20 he has such a leg up on knowing if the buggy bc he has had so much seat time in different buggys. I think Brandon Davis is a good example he buys a well setup buggy and now is instantlly competitive. He was probably a good driver before he got that buggy but I never remember hearing his name until he bought that buggy

Bro has more jingle in engine than I ever spent on my old buggy tryin to keep up with the sport evolving so fast. you want to keep up with bad asses you got to have badass parts

I seen the race footage on FB from cole I think. I believe it was under American rock bouncer or whatever that sight is. But I don't see it on YouTube yet. The closest one to him was Hollingsworth, but he beat him by 5 sec.

TC is 10:00 min in. Doesn't look that impressive till you watch a couple of the others. Then it's amazing
Not a :tc but it is what it is

ridered3 said:
It is the same motor as Stand Back, but most of the motor specs are super secret racer infos...

Thats what i figured. The 1400 hp N/A claim sounds fishy to me unless you get up to the 700-800 inch range. North of 1.75 HP per CI is hard to imagine being usable in anything but drags

I have no clue on cubic inches .but i do kno shaffiroff raceing engines build a 632 that is 1350 hp ..

Latest posts