• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF? TC

I feel sorry for everyone else..
They spent years tuning and upgrading their race rig. This jackhole builds a brand new rig and wins and wins and wins.
It's un-foobin-natural!

He's like the Jean Gerald of rock bouncing.

If the other drivers would spend some time in the seat instead of trying to tune or talk about it,
maybe they would close the gap. Ole Timmie would still win, but they would feel better about
themselves. :dblthumb:

matlock said:
If the other drivers would spend some time in the seat instead of trying to tune or talk about it,
maybe they would close the gap. Ole Timmie would still win, but they would feel better about
themselves. :dblthumb:

EXACTLY what I was fixin to say, he out seat times the entire planet, yea he can out drive them no matter what build he is in.

Yeah... and he is humble, respectful and super easy to talk to.

Maybe I'm just salty cause he blocked my texts after the last set of nudes I sent him.

Anybody seen videos yet? I saw where both Cole and Matt were busy this weekend didn't know if anyone filled in for them.

Timmie is a stud. No doubt.
Who was the last person to dominate a sport so severely and still be cool about it?
Gretzky
Tyson (wasn't humble)
McGwire
Woods
Phelps
Ricky Bobby?

Eddyj said:
Timmie is a stud. No doubt.
Who was the last person to dominate a sport so severely and still be cool about it?
Gretzky
Tyson (wasn't humble)
McGwire
Woods
Phelps
Ricky Bobby?

Batman

P said:
EXACTLY what I was fixin to say, he out seat times the entire planet, yea he can out drive them no matter what build he is in.

definitely part of it for sure. that and the amount of time he spends shock tuning is paying off. seems many bouncers haven't tuned for crap and their rigs are all over the place. watching Derek West's rig and a few others (AJ's previous rig comes to mind) just flat out soak up bumps. others bang off ledges and do huge wheel stands. that and very few use any kind of driving finesse.

jmo of course.

Latest posts