• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XP RZR Cage

FroggF350

With all the recent crashes we have been seeing, cage upgrades is pretty much a must for the new sxs and utvs. CSCFab has designed a really nice affordable cage for the rzrs that integrates a nice rear bumper for extra protection. I have one of their cages on my xp900 and its for sale if anyone is looking for a safer and stylish upgraded cage for their rzr. It will also fit an 800 with a different rear bumper. BudgetYJ also has one after his terrible crash.
The cages start at $1200 for a new one, i will let mine go for $1000. It has a cheap rattle can paint job, but it is in perfect condition and never been rolled.
2012-03-02_11-22-52_458.jpg

2012-03-02_11-24-35_598.jpg

2012-03-02_11-22-18_311.jpg

They have some really nice rock sliders too.

nateb83 said:
Looks good, why are you selling cage already, going diff route?
We built this one to sell, we are using my XP to design several new parts for them. He has currently designed a new set of trailing arms that give atleast 3 more inches of ground clearance. Working on the a-arms and radius arms now.

FroggF350 said:
We built this one to sell, we are using my XP to design several new parts for them. He has currently designed a new set of trailing arms that give atleast 3 more inches of ground clearance. Working on the a-arms and radius arms now.

Please make a new thread when you get those trailing arms done, i have a few friends that would be interested in them. Cage looks great.

PixbyNick said:
Please make a new thread when you get those trailing arms done, i have a few friends that would be interested in them. Cage looks great.

The arms will he tested at the next utvrr event and if everything works well, they will be ready to sell. Sometime around the first week oc April.

Dont mean to hi jack your post but how do you like the lt swampers? I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Whats the specs?

DoddS said:
Dont mean to hi jack your post but how do you like the lt swampers? I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Whats the specs?
They are 29x10.50x15 TSL SX. I like them alot. I didnt think they would do as good as atv tires, but so far they are better. The only problem with them is that they scrub in sharp turns, but that will be fixed with the new a-arms. I bought them for driving on the street, but havent had time to get a tag yet.

Latest posts