• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA @ Gray Rock

Hey Guys, I just talked to Keith and he is still looking for volunteers for this weekend. He needs crowd control and course volunteers. If you would like to work this event, give him a shout. 205-841-2493

BamaTJ said:
Hey Guys, I just talked to Keith and he is still looking for volunteers for this weekend. He needs crowd control and course volunteers. If you would like to work this event, give him a shout. 205-841-2493

do we get riot gear and tear gas? :'(

wade

the wife and twins are fine ;).
just waiting for the settling in period to get in some motor boating! 8)

wade

P... youre gay... but the terd looked pimp on the grassy knoll
It was awesome watching my first XRRA event... Even better it was here!!!
For those that couldnt make it, im sure there'll be another soon.
Heres some pics i got..
Clicky Clicky
XRRA050Medium.jpg

XRRA004Medium.jpg

XRRA012Medium.jpg

For those that broke :beer::beer:
For those that made the mud pit :eek::beer::beer:
For those that missed the event :flipoff2:
~Mo

DOOD, were the hell were you ?!! I never even saw ya man !!! I had a damn blast , so much fun. Im whooped

In front of the 'Pit' shootin'.... saw your truck right after the drizzle my nizzle.. Sas Redd and the guys for a little while.. I'll be back down tomorrow ;D

P said:
Jimmys Chassis are the **** man. God they are sexy and well designed !! 8)

My buddy with the F350 Diesel is having Jimmy Build him a 4 seater with a 7.3 powerstroke, steering rocks, and either 47's or 49's. Its gonna be badass.

Cole said:
My buddy with the F350 Diesel is having Jimmy Build him a 4 seater with a 7.3 powerstroke, steering rocks, and either 47's or 49's. Its gonna be badass.

yea we were up there helping situate the Maxxis trailer when he was loading the Rockwells Sunday. 8)

Cole said:
So who is Jimmy :-\

BamaTJ said:
Randy Rodd's dad, he started the business in 1968 putting V8's in Jeeps.
Thanks for clearing that up, I knew Randy and Cottin had the shop. I have always wondered who Jimmy was.