• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme 4x4 pathfinder

Markrobinson

I've had this rig for 5 years and in that time I've camped out of it once and wheeled it 3 times. It's time to let someone have it that will use it. When I bought it, it was street legal and I actually drove it regularly. I bought the discount Datsun project later and robbed the 1 tons, full hydro, and beadlocks for it. All parts are near new because it's been wheeled lightly (with kids in the truck) twice.

1995 pathfinder
144k miles
3.0 (jasper engine)
5 speed
3.92 aftermarket geared transfer case
HP60 front (welded, 4340 shafts, 5.38s, ruffstuff cover)
14 bolt (discs, welded, thick aftermarket cover, 5.38s)
Warn m9000 w/ duraline rope
39.5 pitbull rockers

$6250 OBO

Murfreesboro, TN
615 987 8152

Attachments

• 6CD85B46-3409-492F-87F3-F6CB66DB6ACE.jpeg
    6CD85B46-3409-492F-87F3-F6CB66DB6ACE.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 246
Yeah - just have a hell of a time posting them here from my phone. I'll work on it

Here's some pics of the suspension.

The front is a spring under setup with Rancho 44044 (waggy lift springs) - same ones that are commonly used on the front of YJs
The rear is a 4 link with 7/8" heims and .25" wall tube, lowers are 2x2x.25" box with poly on one end and 1.25" heims on other. Rear springs are Rusty's XJ lift springs. Cool thing with the pathfinders is that they use a 4.5" coil in the rear so I reused the stock seats top and bottom. Driveshafts are 1310 at the T case and 1350 at the axles; both are 2"x.25" wall (1.75 HREW sleeved with 2" DOM).

All in all these rigs arent' that different from a Toyota or other common 4x4. Transfer case is chain drive but robust.

I can provide an endless supply of goofy Nissan facts figures with purchase (like the driveshafts from Xterras are the same flange pattern and 1310, plus the fronts don't spin unless in 4wd so you can get new joints and shafts for next to nothing at PNP yards).

God this sucks typing and posting this stuff; I don't want to sell but just don't have time for it anymore either.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 177
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 199
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 174
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 172
I'm trying to justify buying it... since I sold the 3rd gen runner (that I never had time to use, or even finish, until I sold it to my BIL).

I don't have time to actually use it either, and would want to make it roadworthy so I could drive it up to our mountain land 1-2x a year.

It drives alright on the road, but honestly I'd be more inclined to keep it if it were more road worthy. Radial 37s, selectable front locker, traditional steering box. With the front end locked and flat spotted rockers it sucks. I did drive it the 8 miles from our old house to new on the road with a drive flange pulled and it was manageable.

Markrobinson said:
It drives alright on the road, but honestly I'd be more inclined to keep it if it were more road worthy. Radial 37s, selectable front locker, traditional steering box. With the front end locked and flat spotted rockers it sucks. I did drive it the 8 miles from our old house to new on the road with a drive flange pulled and it was manageable.

Yep i understand that.

I was thinking the spring under would make it pretty easy to clear a steering box, maybe a big ol forward swing box like from a late 70s ford truck. Probably wouldn't even need hydro assist. Add a set of 37/38 radials in stock type offset wheels, and a set of locking hubs (I'd have a hard time spending selectable locker money)

TBItoy said:
Yep i understand that.

I was thinking the spring under would make it pretty easy to clear a steering box, maybe a big ol forward swing box like from a late 70s ford truck. Probably wouldn't even need hydro assist. Add a set of 37/38 radials in stock type offset wheels, and a set of locking hubs (I'd have a hard time spending selectable locker money)

There's a guy with a Facebook page building a 4bt 2 door and he is using that box. I also know a guy sign a 1st gen frontier on portal axles using that box.

I was going to run a tapped astro box in my hardbody, ended up full hydro after some trading. I ran the stock box and no assist for years, spring under waggy 44. Only issue I had with the stock box was the stock waggy tie rod clipping the pitman arm/draglink bolt with the driver side fully stuffed, it maybe have cleared with heims on the tierod instead normal ends that put the bar up higher from the knuckle.

Bump...

I've half heartedly tried to sell this before but haven't been serious. It hasn't been touched since I made this post. Anyone serious, come look and make an offer.

Latest posts