• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yj back half build (now front 4 link)

jccarter1

Finally got tired of breaking leaf springs and decided to upgrade the the old rig really didn't have and plans when I started cutting it up just wanted something tough and still wanted to be able to carry supplies and tools

Re: Yj back half build

Finally got some shop time to finish this up and i was very happy with how it turned out took it out to HPO today and did a little beating on it and seemed to work very well

So I finally finished up the back and got to take it out and beat on it a few times and I couldn't be happier with the results it flexs well feels extremely stable in all aspects and the most important part it worked the first time out perfectly and nothing broke. The second trip out was a little different story the jeep feels so stable and plants the power to the ground my over confident heavy right foot decided to hit something a little to hard and broke a front leaf spring. So I have the majority of the parts to do front 4 link with 16 ORI's full hydro and around 4 inches of strech I just got started and still not 100 percent sure on everything I have seached a good bit but I am just the kinda person to get it going and roll with it so if anyone has any first hand experience with a yj front 4 link please share any tips/ do/don't thanks for the input

Thanks man the only way i got the shop was to build the shop/house before I got married haha literally finished Constuction 2 days before we got married

Started cutting everything out and getting ready for some new parts the artec front truss is one of the best designed weld on units that I have ever seen and not to mention I couldn't fab something that looks 1/2 as good and is very well priced IMO