• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You just thought you knew how to party!!

kushKrawlin

Need I say more? Time to party at HPO for the HL ride! Hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 141
Re:

tonybolton said:
Alcoholic's been doing this for a while. Bypasses the liver/filter for a quicker/harder intoxication.
****ers was doing this when I was in school and also dumping in their eyeballs. My parents taught me better than that **** drink beer and rock out

Re:

NTIDWELL said:
****ers was doing this when I was in school and also dumping in their eyeballs. My parents taught me better than that **** drink beer and rock out

X2 well x3 or 4. As for that? Gross! :****:

Re: You just thought you knew how to party!!

I wonder if that will also work for a cold. Cough cough. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: You just thought you knew how to party!!

muddinmetal said:
I'll tell y'all somthing right now... I don't care how fu*ked up it gets you, if any man will willingly stick something in his ass he's queer
But what if it was just one time and you were drunk? *I'm asking for a friend...

What if it was a girl's tongue? Her finger? I mean where's the line? What if she has huge tits and round ass and gave the best texas tornado Bj while sitting on my face ever, then kind of sprung the tongue on my butt impromptu? Also just asking for a friend, ignore the first person references, I'm just speaking in generalities

Around here, girls were soaking tampons in vodka and the like and inserting. Very absorbent tissue in the lower holes. Super ****ed up super quick, but alcohol poisoning is common, no way to modulate it and no way to pump the stomach to stop the escalation. I'm weird I guess, I hate being dizzy out of control ****ed up, I like the drinking part of it.

blacksheep10 said:
Around here, girls were soaking tampons in vodka and the like and inserting. Very absorbent tissue in the lower holes. Super ****ed up super quick, but alcohol poisoning is common, no way to modulate it and no way to pump the stomach to stop the escalation. I'm weird I guess, I hate being dizzy out of control ****ed up, I like the drinking part of it.

I was thinking the same thing, but half the reason for getting strange ***** drunk is to kick in the back door and I imagine that would burn like hell if it got in your **** hole.

molaugh
5BrothersFabrication said:
I was thinking the same thing, but half the reason for getting strange ***** drunk is to kick in the back door and I imagine that would burn like hell if it got in your **** hole.

You ain't right :****: molaugh

Dang, nothing like butt chugging a half case of Keystone light , and rolling thru a road block and passing a breath test! :flipoff1: