• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Youth these days ...

My wife would like kids but I am with the other guys, kids just isn't my thing. I would love them if I had them and lucky me or you I haven't reproduced yet....... :dblthumb:

I waited until I was 36 years old and my wife 39 to have a child, and I would do anything for him now. Just wait guys, priorities do change in life and when it comes to kids, you can't help but love them. :****: People say that once you have them that you are completely strapped by them. W R O N G You make time for them and adjust your schedules accordingly. I still ride and do stuff I want to do, and still coach baseball, basketball, football and karate with my son.

PATOOYEE, you are doing the right thing with this girl as I would do the same. Keep it up as it probably means more to her than you know. :dblthumb:

So just to continue the theme of the title of this thread, I've long since stopped caring about the girl above. 2 days after she turned 18 she told her entire family and friends to **** off, ran off and married that dude, who I've since found out is closer to 40 years old. He has 3 kids from 3 other women, none of which he pays child support for. When I found out about that I just gave up on her. Within 2 months of getting married she was pregnant. She is now 7 months pregnant and showing it. The ****ed up part is that now the other 3 teenage girls I have that work for me all want to be pregnant like the other one is! One has even gone so far as to ask one of my 33-year-old male employees, WHO IS MARRIED, to screw her to make her pregnant!!!!

And then to add discfunction on top of more disfunction, the other day a guy comes into the store shaking he was so angry saying that he caught his wife cheating on him with my pregnant employee's husband!!!!

And on top of that, she did have all these government scholarships to go to college because she got straight A's in HS but now they won't give them to her because he hasn't paid his taxes in years and she has his last name! So she's not going to school now either!

Youth is so ****ed today. This is the future of our country.

J. J.

Its gravity plain old law of gravity.

Its much harder to rise to any occassion or all occasions and accel in life that be a failure and burdon on society. So you have seen a trend to that side.

What??? Y'all know I'm telling the trooooffff! Dont tell me none of you have thought about saying **** all this hard work! **** bringing home this legit paycheck when you look at how much is taken out for taxes!! Especially whe you see how well these parasites of the government programs live.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/387.html
I worked this year from Jan 1 to April 5th according to this website solely for Uncle Sam. Thats a few days shy of 100. Seriously!!!

JJ, I know its an old thread and before I got down through all the responses and where the girl approached you. I was thinking as a boss I wouldnt want to put myself in a personal position with a young girl in my employee. But if I HAD to (conscience) get involved, I'd approach the girl with my wife (in your case your girlfriend). IE, ask her to join y'all for dinner on a night she has off. Making sure any advice, or even time spent on this girl you had another person there. Your G/F is fairly unsuspecting and helps round out the table.
Just trying to protect you from a sexual harassment suit, just or un-just, they still cost to fight and 99% of the time if its an underage girl in your employ you're going to settle out to keep your name out of the paper at high cost.

So she's 18 now, can we get some pics? :flipoff1:

I do make sure every conversation I ever have alone with a female employee is on camera. (I have 8 cameras throughout the store always recording.)

I'm done caring now though. Her life is already ****ed. Nothing I can do will help her now.

J. J.