• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Local school superintendent likes to spice up the snow day announcements. This was the one to call it off today

Banks Diff Cover:

When the first test videos were coming out I was disappointed he didnt include a factory finned cover like the AAM one I bought. He did all his test showing how the factory curved design was better for oil flow around the ring gear and the cooled covers didnt. Basically saying that was the only option. Then when he announced he was making a cover it was clear why he didnt mention it.

When the first test videos were coming out I was disappointed he didnt include a factory finned cover like the AAM one I bought. He did all his test showing how the factory curved design was better for oil flow around the ring gear and the cooled covers didnt. Basically saying that was the only option. Then when he announced he was making a cover it was clear why he didnt mention it.

I guess I was naive and / or not thinking with the Banks videos, I was really enjoying the tech until I realized it was just an infomercial. Very disappointing and made me question all of it.

That's a really good price on the OE style cover, I just priced one a week ago from a friend at a dealer and even with a generous discount it was over $250 just for the bare cover only.

I guess I was naive and / or not thinking with the Banks videos, I was really enjoying the tech until I realized it was just an infomercial. Very disappointing and made me question all of it.

That's a really good price on the OE style cover, I just priced one a week ago from a friend at a dealer and even with a generous discount it was over $250 just for the bare cover only.
I initially thought it was unbiased too until the second video I got suspicious.
I think I paid more for mine too. It has been a good cover over the past 6 or 7 years. Lot of long, fast heavy pulls with it and no complaints. I forgot what the highest temps I saw were. I used to hit it with the laser when I checked my tires. I don't worry about it anymore.

Latest posts