• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Zero Turn Mowers

Local landscaper said they put water in the rear tires also for the hills. Helps quite a bit.

Good luck with it! I'd sure let him practice on some more conservative sloped lawns to get a feel for it. I still loose it on our lawn on a regular basis if I get in a hurry. Seems like if you go down real slow it can be controlled but once it breaks free there's no stopping it.

no kidding on sliding off slopes, just got a Kubota zd221, I knew it was a heavy sob, 30 mins into first mow I slid off in the mud and buried that pig. :****:

If I can I'd like to jump on the broad ZT mower discussion; what about Dixie Choppers?

I'm in the market and can get a 2014 D.C. Classic 2750. 27hp Kawasaki, 50" deck. 605 hours.

Any opinions about "the worlds fastest mowers"?!

cccj said:
If I can I'd like to jump on the broad ZT mower discussion; what about Dixie Choppers?

I'm in the market and can get a 2014 D.C. Classic 2750. 27hp Kawasaki, 50" deck. 605 hours.

Never heard anything bad about them. There are a bunch in our area and I never see them for sell so I am assuming that they are a good mower.

cccj said:

I've got a 20 Koehler 50" silver eagle, 2005? Model. The 27 sure would be nice in tall grass.

Dad bought it new then gave it to me in 08/9. All it's needed is belts.

It hasn't really been worked that hard though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cccj said:

Not sure how old or what model but couldnt find pump parts for a guy at work. Only option was a new pump. All I got.