• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

Eddyj said:
Front wheels are bent.
They are 17 fuel. Both fronts took a HARD hit and only bent. I had them on truck 3 years pulling heavy no problems. I'de recommend them.

So you were running them bent or you would buy Fuel Wheels again? How much for the 2 rears?

Eddyj said:
I can make you a sweet deal on an 03. 385xxx miles. Only been jumped twice.
33d438bd524cba8e75d18677d415b8c7.jpg

How are the seats?

xjmarc said:
How are the seats?

The driver seat smells like ****. :****: molaugh molaugh

I plan on buying two fronts. I was very impressed the wheels just slightly deformed. It hit hard twice with a 40 foot trailer.

Eddyj said:
The driver seat smells like ****. :****: molaugh molaugh

I plan on buying two fronts. I was very impressed the wheels just slightly deformed. It hit hard twice with a 40 foot trailer.

Don't guess I need any **** smelling seats. Just tired of my ripped seat with messed up foam.

MoparMan said:
Wow, you look for anything and everything to try and make fun of a Dodge. :gtfo:

Greatest day I had with my last dodge diesel was the day l traded it in on my f-350! When it rained the boxes under the back seat would fill up with rain water :gay:

86chevota said:
Greatest day I had with my last dodge diesel was the day l traded it in on my f-350! When it rained the boxes under the back seat would fill up with rain water :gay:

Did you replace the third brake light?

MoparMan said:
Wow, you look for anything and everything to try and make fun of a Dodge. :gtfo:

But it's so ****in easy. :****: they really do have some hard ass seats. I don't care if it was the most reliable truck there was. Them bitches are stiff.

After all the problems I had with my power joke I won't own another one and mine was a 7.3. Buddy has a 15 F350 and has lived in the shop due to a vibration that'll make your ass numb. Dealer told him to learn to live with it. Turns out it's happening in pretty much all of them. And my seat is to soft except where the foam split and I hit the rail.

86chevota said:
The dealer did! It lived at the stealer ship. It's was a 2012. My old 05 was a much better truck!

I replaced mine myself and it pooled up water. Stupid bolts didn't stay tight. :mad:

xjmarc said:
After all the problems I had with my power joke I won't own another one and mine was a 7.3. Buddy has a 15 F350 and has lived in the shop due to a vibration that'll make your ass numb. Dealer told him to learn to live with it. Turns out it's happening in pretty much all of them. And my seat is to soft except where the foam split and I hit the rail.

That ain't right. If it has a vibration they should fix it. Period! I'd raise hell. Mine is a 12' and it has zero vibrations. Smooth as silk.

pholmann said:
That ain't right. If it has a vibration they should fix it. Period! I'd raise hell. Mine is a 12' and it has zero vibrations. Smooth as silk.

Mine is a 16' and ride like a dream empty or loaded