• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

Out with the old 7.3 F250 (about to be for sale)

In with the new 6.7 F350. Put the lift, tires, 2wd valance, L Cell, and tool box on the day I got it.

pholmann said:
How you like it Brock? Mean sumbitch huh.

Before, I've had my blue truck as a tow rig and a single cab '13 F150 as a work truck. Got tired of swapping back and forth all the time. I just got the new one Monday, and am at the beach right now. So far so good. Rides and drives great on 37s.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
How lunch lift did you do to run 37's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.5" ReadyLift. And swapped the back from factory 4" block to a 5" block. Zero rubbing other than on radius arms. Going to get some 2" Shifted Industries spacers at some point.

ibrokeit said:
3.5" ReadyLift. And swapped the back from factory 4" block to a 5" block. Zero rubbing other than on radius arms. Going to get some 2" Shifted Industries spacers at some point.

Same lift. King Ranch has 2" wheel spacers.

74_Chevota said:
No sir but it's on the list.

Maybe it's the picture angle, but doesn't look to be squatting much at all. My 06 gmc dually would squat more I'm betting that's why I asked about bags. I had some on mine but even at 5 PSI it rode rough. Night and day difference when I removed them. I guess if I ever start hauling heavy I could put them back on but probably never use my truck for towing any real weight.

Early '04, currently @ 96k

5606301e4075980e836bbbe13f412650.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

truckbroke said:
If I ever go back to a gas burner it'll be one of these. These damn eco boost pull like nobody's business. Nice truck..

I love it. Have an SCT tuner on it and it pulls my truggy like it's not even back there.