• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD

Fire Freak

RBD WAS BAD ASS I WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT HAPPEN.THANKS TO ALL THE RACERS FOR PUTTING ON A HELLAVA SHOW AND EVERYONE IN THE BACK GROUND THAT GET OVERLOOKED. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY !

X-2 Had a great time and thanks to all involved, front line and behind the scenes thumb.gif

mdo817 said:
X-2 Had a great time and thanks to all involved, front line and behind the scenes thumb.gif

YEA X3 RBD is always one of my FAVORITE rides of the year :dblthumb:

RBD12109.jpg

Pics look great!!! Who broke what and what were the times of the event?

Also most importantly, where is the barbie Jeep race footage??????????????????????????????????

THANKS ,,, sombody will have to post up the times / places of the race cause I don,t even know em :dunno:

I had to load up and head home yesterday mornin early so I missed the Sunday festivities :-[

I got a lot more pics to put up still though :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
THANKS ,,, sombody will have to post up the times / places of the race cause I don,t even know em :dunno:

I had to load up and head home yesterday mornin early so I missed the Sunday festivities :-[

I got a lot more pics to put up still though :dblthumb:

Did anyone get a pic of Julio in his "Ninja Turtle suit" when he was strapped to the tree? laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Thanks everyone for coming out. HUGE thanks to my girlfriend Georgia and my buddy Will for working the front gate for me all weekend long as well as all the SRRS guys and recovery voluteers for the help at the comp.

Once I get caught up and recovered I'll get pics and info up from the event.

Thanks again to all those who came and had a good time, I appreciate all you guys coming to my little birthday ride.

x100 on the recovering.....I'm still hurtin' from the weekend :****:

Happy birthday chief, RBD 2013 will be here before you know it! ;D

Here's how you bygawd jump the losprimos, we was set to come up there and show all them sumbitches up but broke the bigbird in half during predrinking/running friday nite

1295057966.jpg